15 Things To Do in Las Vegas During the Day
With hustling and bustling Las Vegas nightlife you might think there are no things to do in Las Vegas during the day. We can assure you that after reading our guide of 15 things to do in Las Vegas during the day you will want to start planning your Vegas day early.
1. Fall of the Atlantis Show at the Caesars Palace has to be one of the best Las Vegas free shows and it starts promptly at 11 am almost daily and continues hourly until closing. This 10 minute Greek mythology inspired performance combines visual and sound effects, fireworks and menacing beasts to create one of a kind Vegas show.
2. M&M’s World is for you if you are looking for the best family things to do in Las Vegas. What’s not to love in a giant candy store that offers imaginable and unimaginable souvenirs and gifts proudly embellished with company’s well recognized logo?
3. Bellagio Fountains are not only Las Vegas must see landmark but also a great place to visit during the day. Weekend and holiday shows start at noon and are repeated every hour so all Las Vegas guests can see the magical show of water, lights and music.
4. MGM Grand Lion Habitat is on the list of things to do in Las Vegas for free and during the day as well. Watch lions play and interact with one another right in the heart of the Vegas strip.
5. Conservatory at Bellagio could be enjoyed during the day and night, 24 hours daily so to speak. Marvel at one of the richest and most spectacular horticultural creations portraying ever-changing seasons and holidays constructed from flowers, greens, bushes, trees and specially designed props to elevate visitors experience.
6. Zoological-Botanical Park presents an impressive selection of endangered animals you are not likely to see anywhere else in the southwest. Wild cats, apes, wallabies, snakes, otters and everyone in between call Las Vegas Zoo their home.
7. Bodies The Exhibition is one of the wackiest and craziest things to do in Las Vegas during the day presenting over 200 preserved human body organ specimens including a smoker’s lung and other odd exhibits.
8. Indoor Skydiving is for you if you have always wanted to jump off an airplane but the mere thought of it made blood in your veins freeze. Here in a perfectly safe and controlled environment you can get a feeling of real skydiving in the indoor conditions.
9. Mandalay Bay Shark Reef is one of the most amazing aquariums in the US and presents over 1,200 species of marine life that could be explored right in the heart of Las Vegas.
10. Mount Charleston is a perfect daytime escape from hot and busy Las Vegas especially during the summer scorching heat. Drive just 35 miles from Las Vegas and dive in the atmosphere of relaxation, nature watching and one of the best places to hike. Waterfalls, gorgeous mountain views, lush greens and plenty of picnic areas are awaiting visitors.
11. Hoover Dam, one of the worlds’s best engineering creations set on Colorado River just a short car or bus ride away from busy Las Vegas. Taking a tour around Hoover Dam is one of the most educational things to do in Las Vegas during the day.
12. Grand Canyon located just over 250 miles to the east of Las Vegas could be enjoyed if you take one of many bus or helicopter tours that could be booked at many hotels or online.
13. Lake Mead is world’s largest artificially created lake situated in a close proximity to Las Vegas strip and a place where true outdoorsmen can set on various escapades like hiking, mountain biking, camping, sailing and fishing.
14. Venetian Gondola Rides could be experienced in the midst of a busy shopping mall giving you a chance to unwind from tiresome sightseeing activities and listen to real gondolier singing as he guides your gondola along the Grand Canal.
15. Zion National Park is one of the most significant geological conservation areas in the US. Located within a 2 ½ hour driving trip from Las Vegas, Zion is a perfect place to enjoy abundant wildlife and set on various walking trails.