Visit Kauai: Napali Coast Tours Review
The selections of Napali Coast tours are endless and the possibilities are just as vast. You can find
things that appeal to just about anyone looking for adventure and thrills.
Depending on what your taste is, you should be able to find several Napali Coast tours that feature boating, snorkeling, scuba diving and hiking. Even if you only have a few days to spend, you can surely make the most of your time here.
Here are a few samples of the best Napali Coast tours and reviews for each:
• Napali Coast Sunset Dinner Sail by Kauai Tours – Spend four luxurious hours on a comfortable catamaran that includes a huge cabin area with plenty of shade to keep you from getting sunburned. The seats are plush and the restrooms are immaculate. This is one of the Napali Coast tours that sets out from Ele Ele Port Allen Harbor and sails along the coast while you enjoy impressive views of this pristine, yet rugged area and hear legends and tales of the previous civilizations that called the Garden Isle home. Dinner includes fresh garden salad, Teriyaki chicken, lemon rice pilaf, Pulehu of beef and more. They also provide fresh tropical fruit, soft drinks, cocktails and water.
• Deluxe Napali Coast Tour featured by Kauia Tours – This is one of the most popular Napali Coast boat tours. It lasts 5 ½ hours and includes both breakfast and a buffet-style lunch. During your travels, you travel up the coast and see wonderful sights. In addition, this is one of the Napali Coast tours that allows you to scuba and snorkel too. The captain will position the boat directly in the most populated area of tropical fish and sea turtles for an added treat.
• Napali and Niihau Super Tour by Holo Holo Charters – This is an amazing 7 hour tour that starts with a scrumptious breakfast and sails west up the majestic coast that includes views of lush valleys, magnificent waterfalls, and even a few sea caves. The tour crosses over the channel and heads to Lehua and Niihau where you will enjoy hours of snorkeling. They also provide lunch that entails fresh vegetables, seafood and plenty of fruit and snacks.
• Kauai Nature Tours – This is perfect when you need things to do in Kauai with kids because this tour company prides themselves on safety. You can be sure that you and your kids will be taken care of as you take the cliffs of Kauai. This 2-hour tour includes stops along the Kalalau Trail also known as the Napali Coast Trail, which is 13 miles in length and filled with history and archaeological artifacts. The hike continues towards the waterfall, which is 300 feet high
• Napali Day Expedition provided by Captain Andy’s Rafting Expeditions – This is a combination rafting and hiking. It lasts between 5 ½ hours and 6 hours and begins with a tour of sea caves and cascading waterfalls that you will actually plunge beneath. Once you have had your fill of riding the seas, you will land on a beach that is remote and quiet where you can enjoy snorkeling, which they provide the gear for and an adventurous Napali Coast hike. They also offer a simple, but hearty lunch along with beverages and snacks.