Venice Italy Tourism – Where To Go First?
Venice Italy tourism is full of surprises and with so much to do in this amazing city, your itinerary will never grow dim. From visiting St. Mark’s Basilica to taking a Grand Canal tour, there is much to do and the city offers just about everything for every type of tourist. Most tourists ask where they should go first upon their arrival in Venice. Below are a number of top tourist destinations that should not be missed when partaking in Venice Italy tourism.
1. Checking into one of Venice’s luxury hotels is a must upon the arrival in Venice. The Hotel Danieli in Venice offers fine amenities and all of the comforts of home. There are many other hotels in Venice that offer luxurious accommodations but it is best to book well in advance prior to your arrival to the city.
2. Venice Italy tourism is not complete unless you see St. Mark’s Square when it is empty. Early in the morning is a prime time to witness this amazing piazza just for yourself, long before the day trippers arrive and the square becomes crowded. It is amazing to see the size of this location and great for photo opportunities.
3. Checking into a cozy and comfortable B&B in Venice Italy is a must when staying on the outskirts of the city. If you are looking for something a little different than the customary hotel accommodations, a bed and breakfast inn will provide. There are even gay owned B&Bs if you are looking for a touch of the gay Venice Italy.
4. Take a gondola or vaporetto ride down the Grand Canal. Enjoy the ride and take in the scenery. Boats are available at area hotels to transfer to restaurants and other points of interest.
5. Get lost on the streets of Venice. There is nothing better than roaming the streets and wandering aimlessly to experience the real Venice Italy tourism.