Top 5 Tromso Hotels in Norway
Tromso is the capital of the Norway’s upper north located 2000 km from the North Pole. City’s unique location makes it possible to admire Tromso Northern Lights splendor, witness mysterious polar nights and midnight sun. A vast variety of Tromso’s attractions and activities visitors can embark on both in winter and summer places this Northern city on many popular Norway travel packages.
If you decided to set on Norway’s adventure and would like to try dog sledding, reindeer sleigh rides or perhaps go cross country skiing, finding the best of Tromso hotels will help complete your Norwegian vacation.
The list of top 5 Tromso hotels was carefully chosen for your reference:
1. City Living Hotel is a 3-star lodging facility boasting modern and well-equipped rooms. Choose from fully equipped kitchen rooms or dinettes adding a huge bonus to your living environment and helping you save money. A grocery story is located within a couple of blocks of this Tromso hotel making meal preparation easy. The hotel is centrally located in the Tromso downtown area within a walking distance from the Tromso Cathedral, Mack Brewery and Art Museum of Northern Norway.
2. Clarion Collection With hotel is among the most popular waterfront Tromso Hotels offering its guests wonderful Tromsdalstinden Mountain views. Central Location of this hotel makes it easily accessible to many Tromso’s attractions including Polar Museum and Arctic-Alpine Botanical Gardens. In addition, you can catch Fjellheisen cable cars to the Storsteinen Mountain. Clarion Collection With Hotel offers its guests some fine choices of Norwegian cuisine and organic breakfast buffet.
3. AMI Hotel Tromso is a budget friendly Bed & Breakfast facility featuring clean and comfortable rooms located in close proximity to all Tromso’s landmarks. Panoramic views of the city are opening in some of the hotel’s rooms. Guest staying at this B&B facility appreciate hospitable and personable service that’s hard to come by at major chain Tromso hotels. Breakfast buffet is included in the room rate and offers a fine selection of deli meats, cheeses, delicious breads, jams and many more.
4. Rica Ishavs Hotel Tromso is a 4-star gem at the central waterfront in Tromso offering its guests magnificent panoramic views of the city almost from all rooms. The hotel has 2 restaurants and bars on its grounds serving premium Norwegian cuisine dishes to please your palate. Modern elegance is the theme in décor of all 180 guest rooms offering endless list of amenities and touches of luxury like Egyptian cotton linens and designer toiletries.
5. Radisson Blu is a 4-star hotel luxuriously located at the waterfront and is perhaps one of the best Tromso Hotels for the value you are getting for your money. Newly refurbished rooms feature two major themes, namely Arctic with crisp white, green and orange tones, and Chili rooms that boast warmer red tones and ultra modern furniture. Hotel’s Restaurant Aurora serves authentic Arctic dishes that correspond to the highest culinary standards. Guest also find the glass bridge adjacent to the hotel a great place to admire Northern Lights.
Check out our other articles to find out which web sites will offer affordable flights to Oslo and which Norway Fjord cruises will include Tromso city as one of the destination points.