Top 5 Things To Know Traveling by Ferries From Fishguard to Rosslare
Traveling from Fishguard to Rosslare via ferry can be an efficient means of travel, but there are things that you should know before starting your adventure. Below are the top 5 things to know traveling by ferries from Fishguard to Rosslare. Keep in mind that these tips may help you on any ferry route you take in the near future.
1. Fares are low cost – For the budget conscious traveler, English Channel ferry crossings can be a relatively inexpensive means of travel. Much cheaper than air or train travel, ferries may be a bit slower but the cost is great. Some ferries include food in the ticket price.
2. Group rates are available – Traveling in small to large groups of ten or more can provide you with great rates when taking the ferries from Fishguard to Rosslare. Special interest group fares are also available when traveling for family reunions or local club events. Group rates should be inquired about prior to booking.
3. You can bring your car along – Travel in style with your automobile and enjoy convenient transportation when you arrive at your destination. Most English Channel ferries allow you to take your vehicle, but plan in advance so that there is room aboard.
4. Cabin rentals are available – If traveling with smaller children, it is always recommended that a cabin rental be obtained in advance. This will provide the convenience of sleeping quarters as well as a toilet or shower. Most ferries form Fishguard to Rosslare have these options available.
5. Take advantage of the deals – Special rates and packages are always available when booking a ferry. Some of the more frequent specials on the ferries from Fishguard to Rosslare include half price cabin offers or sail and rail specials offering discounted train tickets in combination with ferry travel.