Top 5 Sabi Sands Game Reserve Lodges
South African Safari tours are growing immensely popular in the recent years allowing visitors from busy metropolises an opportunity to unwind from everyday busy schedules and kick back in the relaxing atmosphere of private game reserves.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve complex encompasses a number of private game reserves striving to provide excellent service and experience for all of its guests. Each lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve is uniquely tailored for meeting all guests’ expectations and satisfying even the most peculiar requests.
Picking which lodge to stay at is not an easy task, this article will provide you with brief descriptions of top 5 lodges within the Sabi Sands Game reserve that range from luxury tented camps to king-worthy lodges with truly royal amenities.
1. Djuma Vuyatela Lodge literally stands for “come and visit again”. Staying at this family-oriented Lodge will make you want to return to the grounds of South African Game reserve again and again. Private chalets offer comfortable luxury at the end of a busy exploration day like air conditioners, indoor bathroom, outside shower and African décor to delight your senses. The menu is carefully selected to satisfy even the pickiest eater in the family.
2. Cheetah Plains Lodge offers a unique family experience like no other. For breakfast you can enjoy a full service English buffet, for lunch – a variety of hot or cold dishes, a multi-course dinner is an experience in itself. You can have your meals in a privacy of your lodge or right around the fire in a comfortable African Hut. Amazing guided activities are offered to all the tourists like spotting the African Big five (Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Leopard and Buffalo) or visiting local African villages to feel firsthand what it’s like to live in South Africa. Children are more than welcome to stay at Cheetah Plains Lodge.
3. Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge is committed to providing an Earth-bonding experience for each and every visitor crossing the borders of Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Tranquility is perhaps the main goal that your stay here is marked with. This place is perfect for honeymooners or people seeking to reconnect with their senses along with the roaring sounds of South African bush land. Exquisite décor, perfectly selected library, personal art gallery and even a meditation room are sure to delight senses of a true travel connoisseur. Explore the wilderness of South Africa and its amazing animals during early morning or night game drives to spot Earth’s rarest animals.
4. Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is a family oriented multi-purpose luxury retreat that has hosted many important Presidents and Kings. Rest assured that at the end of the day you will be greeted by friendly faces of the local staff and relax in cool waters of a brand new pool recently added to the existing one. Lemon scented towels and steamy cups of coffee are just a few touches of luxury that your Safari vacation at Sabi Sands Game Reserve is going to be marked with. This Lodge is perhaps the most kids-friendly offering fun and age appropriate activities for younger visitors like, for example, EleFun activity center.
5. Leopard Hills Safari Lodge is fit for a King or Queen. Your windows will be overlooking a waterhole that many animals inhabiting Sabi Sands Game Reserve come to for a drink of water or a quick bath. Staying at the Leopard Hills Safari Lodge is an experience in itself completed with a private sundeck and a plunge pool. The Lodge is jam-packed with all the necessary amenities to delight you and make your stay truly unforgettable. Leopard Hills Safari Lodge is perhaps the best place for a honeymoon or a romantic getaway. Fantastic activities you can embark on are Land rover reserve explorations that are guided by knowledgeable rangers eager to share exciting and rare information on the animals that call the reserve their home.
Check out our other articles to learn more about unique Amakhala Game Reserve and Gorah Elephant Camp that are one of the finest South African tourist Meccas.