Top 5 Reasons Why People Like Wild Wadi Water Park
The Wild Wadi Water Park is located in Jumeirah, Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The water park is famous among residents of the area and a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. Situated next to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the water park is a fun and exciting way to shed the Arabian heat. Below are the top 5 reasons why people just can’t seem to get enough of Wild Wadi Water Park.
1. There are over 30 rides to choose from. The large selection of rides offered at the water park allows variety and adventure for anyone visiting. Wild Wadi Water Park offers rides from slow and methodical to raging fast. The excitement is overwhelming no matter what ride you choose.
2. The park contains the largest water slide outside of North America. While visiting the park visitors must not leave without partaking in the Jumeirah Sceirah, the tallest and fastest water slide out of North America. Riders frequently speed through the slide at a rate of 50 miles per hour and plummet over 100 feet.
3. There are lots of food selections. Several restaurants and two snack stands are available for visitors to choose from. After riding the slides a nice snack from the snack stand is in order. You will truly build up a hunger while frequenting the activities at Wild Wadi Water Park.
4. The park boasts Master Blaster slides. Riders are propelled up the hill by highly powered jets and can sit alone or with another person. Rides include the Flood River Flyer and the Wadi Leap.
5. The ever popular family attraction. Many of the nearby hotels on Jumeirah Beach offer discount packages and tickets to the park for families. While at the park families take advantage of the popular family rides. Wild Wadi Water Park is one of the best places for family holiday.