Top 5 Mont St Michel Hotels Review
Mont St Michel hotels are located on one of France’s amazing fairy tale island that is separated by the mainland by a series of high tides creating an alluring and mysterious atmosphere that is ideal for your travel France exploration. Inhale fresh and salty air delicately perfumed by the galloping waves and salt marshes that sheep roam freely resulting in specialty lamb dishes that are unprecedented in aroma and flavor.
The old medieval town of Mont St Michel France is home to one of European Wonders proclaimed UNESCO’s world heritage sites back in 1979, Mont St Michel Abbey. Mont St. Michel history exploration draws thousands of tourists annually to visit its magnificent Abbey.
Read below to find out which Mont St Michel hotels we recommend you stay at during your next vacation in France.
1. Hotel du Guesclin’s premiere location within 100 yards of the main entrance to the Mont St Michel Abbey makes it an ideal place to unwind after a busy day exploring the island. 10 comfortable rooms of this 2-star hotel are individually decorated and furnished offering amazing bay views. Dine at a local restaurant that opens panoramic views of the island and the Abbey. Highly affordable among all Mont St Michel hotels for budget conscious travelers.
2. Saint Aubert Hotel is a 2-star super budget friendly establishment housed in a former farm house. Basic amenities are offered in all 27 cozy and well-decorated rooms. A lovely lush flower garden envelopes the hotel grounds creating warm and peaceful setting for a nice family vacation. This hotel offers the best value for the price paid in Mont St Michel area where prices tend to get rather steep.
3. 3-star Hotel Mercure Mont Saint Michel is located within 2 kilometers from Mont St. Michel Abbey. Its lovely location allows you an opportunity of exploring the island and its surrounding areas. The hotel’s park overlooking the bay quietly welcomes its visitors to unwind and relax at the end of a busy sightseeing day. Very spacious rooms offer a nice set of amenities to make your Mont St. Michel stay very comfortable. Choose between eating at the local restaurant or perhaps save some money and grab a quick bite from a supermarket located directly across the hotel.
4. Le Relais Saint-Michel is a 4 star retreat for tourists coming to explore one of the European Wonders of the World. Amazing panoramic views of the Abbey are open from the hotel windows. The hotel offers 32 luxurious and soundproofed rooms completed with flat screen TV’s, mini bar and private terraces. The landscape garden is a great relaxation spot for enjoying local specialty lamb dishes, Normandy fish and scallops.
5. La Mère Poulard 3 star Hotel is uniquely situated in the historical heart of Mont St Michel Island. 27 cozy and well-maintained rooms are enclosed into a historical building and decorated in a traditional style of a French Inn. Sample famous omelettes and salt marsh lamb entrees generously prepared according to the old French recipes. All major Mont St Michel attractions are within your reach while staying at the La Mere Poulard hotel.