Nepal tours have been alluring holiday destinations for travelers across the globe looking forward to submerging themselves into rich cultural and historical heritage of Nepal, admiring its magnificent snow-topped peaks and setting on exhilarating climbing and trekking in Nepal adventure like, for example, famous Everest Base Camp trek.
Kathmandu is the capital, financial and political center of Nepal that most tourists first arrive at. Finding a clean, safe and comfortable hotel is a number one priority for any traveler in Nepal.
Our carefully selected top 5 Kathmandu Hotels list below will provide you with basic information to help you pick a hotel for your next vacation to Nepal:
1. Malla Hotel tops our list of Top Kathmandu hotels due to the excellent value provided to the guests while undertaking various Nepal tours. This 4-star hotel is located in the very heart of busy downtown area of Thamel, excellent destination for the best tourist shopping and dining. Unwind after a busy day in a relaxing atmosphere of a courtyard garden and sample the best of Nepalese cuisine. Clean and cozy rooms provide all the necessary amenities for the pleasant stay in the capital of Nepal.
2. Hotel Courtyard is a very modern facility in the busy tourist district of Kathmandu. All perfectly decorated rooms are soundproofed to provide guests with quiet and relaxing atmosphere to unwind after strenuous climbing or trekking tours or simply sightseeing around Nepal. All Kathmandu’s main attractions are situated a couple of steps away from your hotel room. The hotel courtyard’s rooftop opens up spectacular view of Kathmandu’s valleys and surrounding mountains. Spa pampering, bar and a restaurant will complete any wonderful Kathmandu holiday.
3. Dwarika’s Hote is the destination for many Nepal holidays that allow you not only tour Nepal’s most popular attractions but stay in a place of unsurpassed historical beauty. The hotels owners created 4-star quality rooms with modern amenities outfitted with some of the most exquisite antique pieces like the 16th century carved windows. Each of the 79 deluxe rooms have been individually designed and furnished to provide its guests with unique experience in itself. Dwarika’s Hotel is perhaps the most outstanding of all Kathmandu hotels and should be requested for your next Nepal vacation package.
4. Ambassador Garden Home is a 3 star holiday retreat perfectly situated in the heart of the tourist district in Kathmandu. Here you are just a walking distance away from many Kathmandu’s tourist attractions like the King’s Palace, Swayambhu Temple and Thamel shopping and dining area. Cozy and very comfortable rooms with complimentary Internet access create a perfect setting for a great Kathmandu vacation.
5. Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Hotel is a safe and welcoming 37 acre oasis located away from the hustle and bustle of busy downtown Thamel area in close proximity to the local airport. This wonderful hotel offers its guests 4-star service, fine dining and well-equipped rooms. Convenient shuttle service will take you to famous Nepal tours. The hotel is perfect for family or romantic Nepal holidays providing outstanding amenities like an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness room and a jogging track. Indulge in an Ayurvedic massage session to ease tension after a busy sightseeing day.