Top 5 Glacier National Park Hotels To Consider
There are many Glacier National Park hotels for you to consider during your planning phase. Some are more appealing than others are. However, your choices are based on your individual needs, not someone’s opinion.
To find the best Glacier National Park hotels for you and your friends and family, consider everyone on the journey. Find something that will appeal to each person and this should narrow your selections.
The 5 top Glacier National Park hotels to consider can accommodate everyone, no matter their age or experience level.
1. Lake McDonald Lodge – This Glacier Park lodge sits at 3170 feet above ground with a remarkable view of Lake McDonald and several dozen mountains in the background. They have 100 rooms or cabins. Feel free to dine in the fireside dining area or simple hang out at Jammer Joe’s Grill and Pizzeria.
2. Apgar Village Lodge – Glacier National Park cabins are also available at this lodge, which adds to the variety of selections. They have 28 cabins and 20 hotel-style units. The cabins are cozy and quaint with all of the comforts of home. The hotel rooms are meticulous and inviting. Both provide views of McDonald Creek.
3. Many Glacier Lodge – Many Glacier Lodge is not only beautifully designed with exceptional landscapes; it is also a top departure for the Glacier National Park tours. It is not difficult to forget you are in Montana and instead, imagine you are in Switzerland. The chalet-like, Swiss-style hotel is truly remarkable in design. They offer boat rides off Swiftcurrent Lake and access to Grinnell Glacier.
4. Glacier Park Lodge – One of the great Glacier National Park hotels that resembles a resort, not a restaurant. They even have a swimming pool and golf course. This hotel also has 163 rooms that have the mountains as their background. The lodge is constructed from 60 huge logs that the eyes have ever seen.
5. Rising Sun Motor Lodge – Rising Sun Motor Lodge is perfect for Glacier National Park rafting because of the close proximity to St. Mary Lake. The entire grounds are utterly surrounded by mountain peaks that soar to thousands of feet in height. They have 72 rooms all custom –styled for comfort.