Top 5 Giant’s Causeway Tours to Consider
1. Allens Tours – One of the best Giant’s Causeway tours is the fully guided day tour that is offered by Allen Tours. This tour covers some of the most historic, scenic, and interesting stops along the area. Carrickfergus Castle is included, and so is Bushmills Inn and the exciting Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. The tour guide is very familiar with Ireland history and the area, so visitors on the tour are entertained while learning the history and facts behind each location.
2. Iron Donkey Bicycling Tours – Iron Donkey Bicycling Tours offers a fabulous 7 night self guided tour, and this is one of the best Giant’s Causeway tours according to many. You will spend these days bicycling across Ireland, including the Giant’s Causeway and numerous other famous and historic spots. Dunluce Castle, Glenariff Forest Park, and many other locations are visited during this week long tour. Bicycling allows you to take in the scenery and beauty of Ireland at your own pace.
3. The Giant’s Causeway Rail Tour – One of the top attractions in Northern Ireland is the history, and Giant’s Causeway tours are extremely popular. Northern Ireland Rail Tour from Dublin includes the Giant’s Causeway area. The train ride is relaxing, and you will see all of the important sights and locations along the route.
4. Paddywagon Tours – Paddywagon Tours is listed as one of the top Giant’s Causeway tours. This is a one day tour that leaves every day at 6:30 am, and a local tour guide is provided. The price for this tour is very reasonable, and the experience is one of a kind according to individuals who have been on this tour before.
5. Specialized Travel Services – Specialized Travel Services can arrange for Giant’s Causeway tours for any size group, whether it is just you or your entire extended family. This company arranges Ireland vacation packages of all types, you can customize your vacation to include any other locations you want, and they have received high marks from those who have taken these tours.