Top 5 Family Resorts in The Poconos
Pocono Mountains is a great place to visit all year around and offers some of the best places to stay when traveling with your family. With so many outdoor activities found in the area it is no wonder why some of the best family resorts in the Poconos are rated so high.
Below is a list of the five best places to stay when traveling with your family in the Poconos:
1. Woodloch – The Woodloch resort has been rated one of the best family resorts in America as well as the Poconos. With spa treatments and an 18-hole golf course, the Woodloch has something for every member of the family to enjoy. Kayaking, sailing, and boating on the resort’s own lake is also a must and makes Woodloch one of the most sought after Poconos weekend getaways available.
2. Split Rock Resort – No matter what age, you will love the Split Rock Resort located at One Lake Drive in Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania. This mountain paradise has its own indoor water park and is rated one of the most fun family resorts in the Poconos.
3. Fernwood Hotel and Resort – Fernwood offers all of the finest accommodations and activities found at some of the higher end resorts in the Poconos without costing you and arm and a leg. Many of the family resorts in the Poconos can be expensive, but Fernwood is budget friendly without sacrificing in amenities.
4. Skytop Lodge – This grand and historic lodge is one of the most luxurious yet hospitable family friendly resorts in the Poconos. Situated on a plateau overlooking West Mountain, Skytop offers panoramic views to remember and capture in your heart for a lifetime.
5. Great Wolf Lodge – Many of the all inclusive Pocono Mountain ski resorts cannot compare to the Great Wolf Lodge. The lodge has an indoor wave pool and water park as well as a 12 level tree house water fort.