There are 5 top European cruise lines that the experts recommend. If you are planning a vacation anytime soon, you will definitely want to make sure you have done your homework before you set sail. Having this information can mean the difference between a fabulous trip or something mediocre.
The 5 top European cruise lines are listed below:
- Norwegian Cruise Line – They rate among the top European cruise lines and for the past 4 years, have lead the way when it comes to unique destinations and flexible booking; they are extremely hospitable and eager to serve. If you are looking for the best of the Norwegian Fjord cruises, that money can buy, you should really see what this cruise line has to offer. These cruises are so special because this is a particular area in Northern Europe that is best seen from the sea.
- Princess Cruise Line – They specialize in Northern Europe cruises and they do it in style. Although the ship is not very large, compared to most, they compensate in a major way. They have more than 700 balconies so the views are exceptional. They are also quite flexible when it comes to dinner options. You can eat anytime your stomach tells you to.
- Holland America Line – This cruise line dedicates many months to Baltic sea cruises and while their overall prices are much cheaper than others, they don’t skimp in the areas of grace and class. In fact, the staff is so friendly that you may never want to leave. Their food is prepared by 5-star chefs and the options of dining range anywhere from formal to super-casual.
- Crystal Cruises – A great choice in European cruise lines if you are looking to lie in the lap of luxury; they truly spared no expense. From the exceptional cuisine prepared by the world’s best chefs to the round-the-clock valets that answer to every beck and call, you will understand what it feels like to be royalty.
- Viking River Cruises – This cruise line is the most recommended for European river cruises. You have many areas to discover, including Russia, the Ukraine, Amsterdam, Hungary, Holland, Germany and Austria. They have been offering cruises for more than 15 years.