Top 5 Best Hotels at The Dead Sea
Tourists and locals alike love visiting the Dead Sea because of its biblical or spiritual significance as well as its therapeutic properties. The Holy Land requires lots of walking through steep terrain and over rocks, so it is no wonder that after the trek, visitors welcome a dip in the salts of The Dead Sea. There are many hotels at the Dead Sea that offer luxurious amenities and a close proximity to this body of water. Below is a list of the top 5 best hotels at the Dead Sea.
1. Leonardo Dead Sea Hotel – Located on the southwest cliff that faces the Dead Sea is the Leonardo Dead Sea Hotel. The hotel caters to those guests looking for the finest in spa resorts and to those visitors searching for exotic therapeutic services from the Dead Sea. The Leonardo is one of the most luxurious hotels at the Dead Sea. The Leonardo Dead Sea Hotel is located in Neve Zohar, Israel surrounded by the wonderful history of Israel. Guests will be able to stay in one of the 280 spacious and luxurious rooms and suites. Guests of this beautiful hotel will have breathtaking views of the Dead Sea as well as the Jurdean Desert. In addition to the beautiful views, guests can also enjoy one of the three outdoor swimming pools that are heated in winter.
2. Royal Hotel Dead Sea – This Dead Sea hotel is one of the largest and newest in the area and offers great rates and good food in its full service restaurants. This gorgeous hotel has 420 beautifully decorated rooms meant to provide each guest with comfort and relaxation. In addition to these beautiful rooms, the Royal Hotel Dead Sea includes a spa meant for total relaxation as well as a Jacuzzi. The Royal Hotel Dead Sea also has a lounge, a sports bar and pool bar as well as a wonderful a la carte fish restaurant to enjoy after a long day of sightseeing in and around the Dead Sea.
3. Moriah Classic Hotel Dead Sea – This fine hotel offers full service restaurants, luxury suites, and marble bathrooms. The hotel is one of the finer luxury hotels at the Dead Sea location. The Moriah Classic Hotel Dead Sea is located in the East section of Newe Zohare which will give visitors easy access to many of the fun things to do in Israel. In addition to the beautifully decorated rooms of the Moriah Classic Hotel Dead Sea, there is a spa that offers massages to help guests relax completely while on vacation. If visitors are interested in fun outdoors activities, they can participate in canoeing as well.
4. Daniel Dead Sea Hotel – There are many wonderful hotels at the Dead Sea to choose from when planning a vacation to Israel. One of the most beautiful places to stay is the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views and luxurious rooms in this beautifully appointed hotel. The Daniel Hotel is an international paradise that caters to the health and wellness of its guests. With 302 luxury suites and guest rooms, Le Metro European Restaurant, and spring water pools, the Daniel Hotel is a wise choice among tourists. The staff of the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel takes pride in making sure that each guest is relaxed and comfortable during their stay. The hotel is located just minutes from the Lot’s Wife Salt Pillar and other points of interest. If guests want something fun to do on hotel’s premises, the hotel also offers an eight lane bowling alley as well as an arcade and children’s club.
5. Prima Oasis Hotel – There are many hotels at the Dead Sea to stay at during your vacation in Israel. The Prima Oasis Hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels in Israel with breathtaking views of the sea. In addition to wonderful views, the Prima Oasis Hotel also offers a luxurious salt water pool and sulfur baths. The Prima Oasis Hotel also has heated indoor and outdoor pools for their guests to enjoy during their stay. Visitors may also enjoy their in house massage therapist or make use of the spa for a facial. The main goal is to make sure that guests enjoy themselves and relax. Guests of the Prima Oasis Hotel may also make use of the state of art fitness center. The hotel has recently been renovated and updated to meet the contemporary needs and desires of the hotel’s guests.