There are a number of Zion National Park hotels located directly in the park or just outside. The best are known for accommodating guests and providing a personal touch to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
Here are the top 10 Zion National Park hotels:
- Best Western Zion Thunderbird Lodge – This is the number one pick because of the room selections and the perfect views. You have a choice of a pool view, golf view or the simple elegance of the park itself.
- Zion Ponderosa Resort – One of the top Zion National Park lodging options due to the many activities included in the package, including horseback riding, zip line and rifle range.
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens – An excellent choice of the main Zion National Park hotels because of the plush luxury and wonderful amenities, including 320-thread count sheets and pillowcases.
- Novel House – Strategically located within a short walk to Zion National Park, this bed and breakfast is quiet and peaceful.
- The Center for True North – Close enough to Mt. Zion National Park to walk or ride your bike.
- Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast – Great food and excellent accommodations, the entire staff is willing to provide you with anything you need to make you feel comfortable.
- Desert Pearl Inn – The owners of this hotel trained their staff to be charming and accommodating. Also, there are shuttles leaving every few minutes.
- Harvest House Bed and Breakfast – A good choice out of the many hotels near Zion National Park because you can actually see the entrance to the park from your room. They also offer hot tubs for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Canyon Vista Lodge – Bed and Breakfast – Book this top selection of Zion National Park hotels if you are not only interested in the lovely surroundings, but also if you want to experience the warmth of the people of Utah. The owners will make you feel like family.
- Under The Eaves – Choose between a room in the main house or a private cabin for extra intimacy. The perfect place for children.
Spending time in one of these exceptional Zion National Park hotels will provide you and your family with a feeling of warmth and togetherness and make you feel like you are relaxing in your own home.
Do you plan to take a trip to Zion National Park? If so, please continue to read the next article that will help you make your vacation a memorable experience.