Top 10 Zion National Park Hiking Trails
Zion National Park hiking trails are filled with mystery, beauty and excitement. There are so many ways to enjoy your vacation that you may find it overwhelming so it is a good idea to research them before you head out on your adventure.
Here are the top 10 Zion National Park hiking trails:
1. The Narrows Zion National Park – Tops the list for the hardcore, backpacking crowd. Wade through the Virgin River and spend the day exploring one of the best trails in the world.
2. Angels Landing – Can be found including in most Zion National Park tours. It starts in Zion Canyon and takes you around the West Rim Trail.; a full day of excitement.
3. Weeping Rock – A relatively easy trail to hike is filled with lots of natural wonders to explore. It is one of the most popular trails in the park.
4. Lower Emerald Pool – Zion National Park camping is not allowed on any trails, but if you are lucky enough to make it to this location, you can have a small picnic near the sparking waters.
5. Middle Emerald Pool –Zion National Park hiking on this trail will allow you to see wonderful caverns and excellent rock formations.
6. Riverside Walk – Hiking in Zion National Park would not be complete without a trip along these paved trails and dipping your feet into the Zion Narrows.
7. Canyon Overlook – The trail starts at the entrance of the Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel and continues with a climb to the Zion Switchbacks.
8. Pine Creek Waterfall – A very short hike that leads to a wonderful waterfall and refreshing, natural pool.
9. Gifford Canyon – Much more quiet and separated from the crowds, this trail is perfect for couples who need some alone time.
10. Clear Creek – Somewhat secluded and very easy to hike, this trail is close to the tunnel so it can be a bit noisy from road traffic. It is still an exceptional area to explore.
To make the most of the Zion National Park hiking trails, make sure you are adequately equipped and properly dressed. This will ensure your safety while traveling around the park.
Do you want more information about Zion National Park? Please read the next article for further enlightenment.