Top 10 Venice Nightlife Hot Spots
Venice nightlife is infamous and all types of people flock here annually to party well into the wee hours of the night. Considering the number of bars, clubs and lounges around, it really should come as no surprise that this place is a major attraction for all ages.
If you plan your vacation correctly, you should have enough time to spend a few nights at any of these bars or clubs. Remember to bring Euros; many of these places do not accept credit cards.
The top 10 Venice nightlife hot spots are available here for you to review and explore:
1. Aurora Beach Club – Part of the Venice nightlife for the jet set crowd. You can groove to the mellow music during the day, but at night, this place really comes alive.
2. Caffe Aurora – One of the things to do in Venice at night is to relax in this beautifully decorated café, while listening to the sweet melodies of Italian music.
3. Muro Rialto – After you spend your night on the gondola rides in Venice, step over to the Muro Rialto for a late-night supper and tasty wine selections.
4. I Due Girasole – Perfect for the gay Venice, Italy experience because this quaint bar has lesbian owners.
5. Centrale – If you can incorporate this night wonderfully stylish dinner club into one of the Venice honeymoon packages, you are sure to enjoy the cuisine. Plus, it’s very intimate and romantic.
6. Bacaro Jazz – Another top attraction for Venice nightlife is located directly in the middle of town so it’s hard to miss. It feels like a swanky jazz club, right in Italy.
7. Caffee Florian – A historic café-bar on the Piazza San Marco that has wonderful views of the city lights.
8. Harry’s Bar – One of the only places in Venice where you can order an authentic Bellini that you will rave about for years.
9. Vitae – A well-kept secret by the locals that most tourists never find. It is has a sleek design and perfectly blended drinks.
10. Margaret Duchamp – Frequented by young and hip tourists who appreciate the fun and excitement it offers.