Top 10 Vancouver Canada Hotels – Tips For Visitors!
Staying at the Vancouver Canada hotels will be a special treat for all vacationers because the people in this area are so very hospitable and accommodating. That being said, you still need to find the top hotels and those that will make your stay the most memorable.
The list of the top 10 Vancouver Canada hotels listed below should help you reach your goal:
1. Rosewood Hotel Georgia – This is the best of the Vancouver Canada hotels. Renown for elegance, class and style. They provide their guests with a choice of 156 rooms or suites. Amenities include valet and laundry service, housekeeping services twice per day and turndown service at night. Slippers, bathrobe, refreshment center, luxury bath products and more.
2. L’Hermitage Hotel – This is one of the finest downtown Vancouver hotels that provides a Jacuzzi and a heated outdoor pool, filled with salt-water. You also have a breakfast lounge, steam room, outdoor terrace and garden area and dry cleaning and laundry services.
3. The Loden –Spending your vacation at this choice of Vancouver Canada hotels means you will have down pillows, comforters and custom beds. Your also have a 42 inch screen television as part of the entertainment center. A completely stocked bar and luxury quality bathrobes, slippers and linens.
4. Fairmont – This is one of the Vancouver Canada hotels that is actually two in one. Choose the Gold package and be treated to personal check in, complimentary breakfast, canapés with cocktails and butler service.
5. Shangri-La Hotel – If you’re looking for Vancouver hotel deals, look no more as they provide deluxe accommodations at great prices, beginning with discounts of up to 20% for early reservations. They also offer complimentary services like laundry, shoeshine, mail or courier and valet.
6. Times Square Hotel – This is a great place to stay if you plan to take a Vancouver dinner cruise as part of your vacation plans, because it’s just like being at home and your transportation options are limitless. Staying here is more like renting an apartment. They have full kitchen, fireplaces, laundry services and plush bathrobes and slippers. The roof has a barbeque and lots of deck chairs as part of the lounge area.
7. St. Regis Hotel – This hotel is considered to be one of the Vancouver landmarks because it was built in 1913 and will celebrate the 100th year anniversary. They provide their guests with a full breakfast every morning, crisp, clean white linens, soft, supple leather chairs and a warm and inviting décor. You can also look forward to receiving complementary Fiji water and access to the Steve Nash Sports Club.
8. The Wedgewod Hotel and Spa – This hotel has a combination of rooms and suites, totaling 83 in all and every space has a balcony. The rooms come with specialized bath amenities from Gilchrest and Soames. In addition, there are approximately 53 other complimentary services and amenities available.
9. Sunset Inn – This hotel has a great location and is within minutes of both the Vancouver Aquarium and the Greater Vancouver Zoo. They also offer laundry facilities with free soap, free breakfast, kitchens in the big suites and gated parking if you have a vehicle.
10. Opus Vancouver – They offer 6 different kinds of rooms including those facing the courtyard with extraordinary views. This hotel is very trendy and chic with vibrantly colored walls and furniture. They even offer heated floors to keep your feet toasty warm.