Top 10 Unusual Things To Do In Arizona For Adventure Lovers
There are a number of things to do in Arizona and because the state is so vast, many of the cities have their own hot spots.
If you are looking for something unique to do while you are visiting Arizona, take a look at the Top 10 Unusual Things to Do in Arizona for Adventure Lovers:
1. A Mountain – You can start planning your trip with some things to do in Tucson, like the A Mountain. This is one of Arizona’s main landmarks which allow you to drive all the way to the top and enjoy panoramic views of Tucson from the mountain peak.
2. Old Pueblo Archeology Center – Also located in Tucson, here you can arrange to participate in an official archaeological dig in the Sonoran Desert.
3. Kartchner Caverns State Park – Another Tucson adventure attraction for anyone who loves exploring caves in this underground preserve. Reservations are highly recommended for this attraction.
4. Sunset Jeep Tour – Taking a tour through the countryside is one of the top things to do in Sedona. The open jeep provides the perfect opportunity for you to explore the Red Rock country and the breathtaking rock formations.
5. Rainbow Trout Farm – Located in Sedona, is the spot for the freshest trout around. You can bring the kids and show them how to fish for trout, clean and cook it right on the premises.
6. Sedona Trolley – A great way to view get an overview of Sedona is to take a trolley ride. You can see all of the top spots and choose which attraction to explore next.
7. Lowell Observatory – One of the most unusual things to do in Flagstaff is to take a trip to this observatory, founded during the 1890’s. Made famous by the plant Pluto discovery in 1930. Lectures, torus and stargazing is available daily.
8. Arizona Snowbowl – Another Flagstaff attraction is one of the top ski runs available in the Southwest. During the summer months, the Scenic Skyride provides the best views of the Grand Canyon.
9. Pima and Dynamite Trails – For the avid biker who wants exquisite views, this is one of the best things to do in Phoenix. These mountain bike trails are both challenging and exhilarating.
10. Fountain Hills – Phoenix is home to the famous, Fountain Hills which shoots water into the air 12 hours per day. It can be intoxicating and is one of the most relaxing things to do in Arizona.
Hopefully, you should have a good idea of the things to do in Arizona and can plan a fantastic vacation getaway. Now, all you need to do is get moving and schedule your trip. You will soon find out first hand just how wonderful the state of Arizona can be.