Top 10 Toronto Luxury Hotels
Toronto luxury hotels are practically everywhere in the city. After all, it is so immense that you can’t help but notice one on practically every main thoroughfare. However, finding the most luxurious can be daunting, unless you have some insight into what makes each one so unique.
Here is a list of the top 10 Toronto luxury hotels:
1. The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel – This blockbuster is the most luxurious of the Toronto luxury hotels. It towers 38 stories in the air with the best views of Lake Ontario. There are 977 rooms in total and the location is perfect with access to the most popular attractions in Toronto.
2. The Ritz Carlton Toronto – Of the Toronto luxury hotels listed as the best, this one has reason to make the grade. Classic luxury awaits each guest in this hotel situated in the finance district. They offer exceptional dining experiences, unmatched staff service and a choice of 267 rooms or 59 suites.
3. The Four Seasons Toronto – This is one of the Toronto luxury hotels that is also quite magnificent and reaches 55 stories into the heart of the sky. The spectacular design and warm sophistication ensures the guests receive attention on a personal scale. There are 259 rooms and 42 suites.
4. Trump International Hotel and Tower – As one of the downtown Toronto hotels named after Donald Trump, you can expect nothing short of excellence. They offer event facilities and of course place for meetings, but they also have one of the top wellness and fitness spas in the world.
5. The Windsor Arms – This is another one of the hotels in Toronto that highlights the elegance of the previous era. It is grand and has been a landmark for 86 years. They provide wonderful old century amenities and 28 suites with round-the-clock service.
6. Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square – Located in the heart of the most vibrant part of the city, this is the hotel to book while looking for things to do in Toronto. In addition to the beauty and style, they provide 167 boutique-style rooms all decorated with contemporary artwork and bedding that includes goose-down, comfortable chairs and feather pillows.
7. Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville – This 208-room, 33-suite hotel has the best location for those looking to party in the Toronto nightclubs. Yorkville is known for trendy clubs and fashionable shops. They also have the Gardener Museum, and the Royal Ontario Museum for everything cultural.
8. The Hazelton Hotel Toronto – This is a wonderful hotel that has great luxuries, but allows pets too. In addition, since many families travel here on vacation, there are many things to do in Toronto with kids and the hotel is a great place to start. They have a great indoor pool, plus there are museums and the theater district is close by.
9. Shangi-La Hotel Toronto – The best word to describe the design of this hotel is plush. From the oversized sofas in the suites to the soft bedding and linens, this hotel considers comfort above everything else. They also provide their guests with a fitness facility that measures 9000 square feet.
10. Soho Metropolitan Hotel – A very chic and modern hotel that provides large rooms and massive suites. They even have smart technology that automatically adjusts the lighting in the rooms along with automatic drapes. There are 92 rooms and a penthouse suite that is three stories high.