Top 10 Things To Do In Vienna Austria
While traveling to Vienna, Austria visitors want to be sure to find many fun things to do in Vienna, Austria. The best way to do this is to search cheap hotels in Vienna as many of these will also help you find things to do in Vienna Austria. Below is a list of the top 10 things to do in Vienna, Austria.
1. Schonbrunn Palace – Guests can enjoy the royal package which includes a walking tour, with a three course dinner as well as a concert featuring works by Mozart and Strauss.
2. Belvedere Palace – There are many interesting Belvedere Palace facts that will make this trip enjoyable. Among these is that this beautiful palace consists of upper and lower Belvedere. This palace was the summer home of the General Prince Eugene of Savoy.
3. Hofburg Vienna – Guests can visit this magnificent museum that displays many unique artifacts from the life of the Emperor Franz Joseph.
4. Visit Salzburg – Visitors can enjoy a day trip to the home of Mozart. Guests can take a stroll through Mirabell gardens and Palace while enjoying the magnificent views of the Austrian Alps.
5. Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikvierein – Guests will go back in time while the Mozart Orchestra re-creates the 18th century at the historic concert hall.
6. Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half-Day trip – This wonderful guided coach tour visits the Mayerling Hunting Lodge as well as a boat ride on the Seegrotte Lake.
7. Wine Tasting Bike Tour – Wine connoisseurs can enjoy wine tasting with a bike ride as well as a swim in the Danube and a BBQ lunch in Vienna’s Wine Country.
8. Danube Boat Ride – Taking a leisurely boat ride is a great opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sights of the architecture of new and old buildings.
9. Tiergarten Schonbrunn – This is the Vienna Zoo and a great place to bring the entire family. Visitors can watch as the animals are being fed as well as enjoy a Panorama train ride around the palace park. There are several stations throughout the Zoo. After a long day of enjoying the zoo, guests can dine at one of the restaurants or taverns or simply stop for an ice cream or a snack.
10. State Opera House – This is known as the Staatsoper. Guests can take a tour with a tour guide through this opera house and learn about the history or buy a ticket and enjoy one of the many performances.
It is obvious that there are plenty of things to do in Vienna, Austria. Tourists will never find themselves bored in this beautiful and historic city.