Top 10 Things To Do in Tenerife
Going on Canary Islands vacation is the perfect way to escape cold and uninviting European or North American winters and dive into the tropical paradise of Tenerife. With so many things to do in Tenerife, perfect year round temperatures and fantastic local cuisine you are sure to be left with wonderful memories to be cherished for years to come.
Below we present Top 10 things to do in Tenerife virtually for anyone.
1. If you are lucky to book your Canary Island holidays in February you might be in for a treat since February is the Carnival month. Visiting the Tenerife Carnival is a rare opportunity to witness cultural heritage of amazing people who call Tenerife their home. Carnival is the quintessence of life in Tenerife and showcases its greatest cultural events, contests, cuisine and many more.
2. Go on a dolphin and whale watching cruise. Special quiet engine equipped cruise boats will take you on a joy ride of a lifetime to spot ocean’s amazing creatures, dolphins and whales. Most of these tours could be booked at major resorts and take mere 2 hours.
3. Tenerife is a great starting point of exploring all seven Canary Islands on yachts. Yacht charter Tenerife service is a convenient way of hiring a luxurious motorized yacht and setting on a great marine adventure of a lifetime. All seven Islands are located in about one day travel from each other requiring at least 7 days of exploring the shores around them.
4. Go Golfing in Tenerife. Spectacular golf courses set at beautiful tropical landscapes are attracting true golf enthusiasts from all over the world. Oasis Golf Resort Tenerife is the perfect Hotel to stay at if you are a true golfer at heart. In addition, enjoy its 3 pools, vast set of amenities and many tours for things to do in Tenerife that could be booked right at the hotel’s front desk.
5. Submarine Aquatic adventure could become the main highlight of your Tenerife vacations taking you deep under the water to see exotic fish species, turtles and many other inhabitants native to the shores of Tenerife.
6. Tenerife’s Loro Park is the greatest Wild Life Park in the whole Canaria. Loro Park boasts a great selection of animals, sea mammals, fish, birds and apes.
7. Sport Fishing is one of the most favorite things to do in Tenerife for true fishing enthusiasts. Not only you will have a chance to catch albacore, barracuda or a yellow fin tuna, you can also spot dolphins and whales if you choose deep sea fishing.
8. Set on a beach exploration granted Tenerife is a beach paradise. Canary Islands are believed to have the best beaches in the world with soft and inviting sands to sink your feet into. Keep in mind that major Tenerife resorts offer kids clubs so Mom and Dad can have fun at the beach while kids are making new friends and are being entertained by professional staff.
9. Siam Park Water Kingdom is the ultimate among water parks that offers a grand selection of water slides, water based activities and incredible entertainment for kids and adults.
10. Go on a cable car ride to Mount Teide for a chance to truly appreciate the beauty of the Island and its surroundings.