Top 10 Things To Do in Sharm El Sheikh
1. Diving is among the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh, and this is no surprise. The entire area is considered one of the best diving spots in the world, and divers come from around the globe to explore the waters here.
2. Stay at the Sultans Gardens Resort, one of the top Sharm El Sheikh hotels. This resort offers four different pools, some of which are heated in the winter months, and very high standards for both cleanliness and customer service are evident. This resort is the perfect base to explore the area from, and the rates are considered very affordable. The private beach adds the finishing touch, and is just one of the many reasons this resort is a top favorite.
3. A quad bike adventure tour can be a great way to spend any evening in Sharm El Sheikh. These tours allow you to take a quad bike out into the desert at night, and enjoy everything that the area has to offer. This can be a very exciting experience, one that will be remembered for years to come.
4. Among the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh is to spend a day visiting Ras Mohammed National Park. This park is a natural paradise, And can be reached either by taking a boat trip or driving along the road. Gorgeous coral reefs and exotic marine fish and animals are the focus point of the park, and diving and snorkeling are allowed in most places.
5. Many Sharm El Sheikh tours include a visit to St. Catherine’s Monastery, which is located on top of Mount Sinai and has a religious significance for those of Muslims, Jewish, and Christian faiths alike.
6. A favorite activity for many visitors to Sharm El Sheikh is a Bedouin excursion. A camel ride across the desert and a visit to an authentic Bedouin camp is just the beginning and dinner and then star gazing is also part of this tour.
7. Climbing Mount Sinai is one of the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh, even for those who are not religious in nature. The view of the rising or setting sun and the surrounding landscapes from the top of the mountain are exquisite, and well worth an hour and a half hike.
8. Many Sharm El Sheikh packages include a glass bottom boat tour. These excursions allow you to see all of the vividly colored marine life and coral without requiring any equipment or training.
9. One of the top things to do in Sharm El Sheikh is to enjoy a Turkish bath experience. This is more of a spa than an actual cleaning bath, with massage, aromatherapy, and many other treatments to relax you and relieve stress.
10. Club Reef in Sharm El Sheikh is an all inclusive resort, and one of the most popular ones in the area. This resort offers diving, water sports, and many other amenities. The best part is that you pay one price for everything, making it easier to budget for your stay.