Top 10 Things To Do in Seattle With Kids
Heading to Seattle, Washington and bringing your youngsters in tow? Advance planning of things to do in Seattle with kids and throwing some adult activities in the mix kids will enjoy are sure to please your entire brood.
Our list of top 10 things to do in Seattle with kids includes a nice balance of kid friendly and adult pleasing entertainment and sightseeing options that will enable you to actually enjoy your family vacation.
1. Woodland Park Zoo is an absolute crowd pleaser for travelers of all ages. Kids and their parents can plan in advance to attend the activities at the Zoo like feeding the penguins or birds, chatting about various animal species with professional trainers and zookeepers.
2. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is a nature’s conservation area providing unique things to do with kids in Seattle ranging from close animal encounters, photo tours, guided walking tours and even camps. Here you can see various animal species including bisons, deer, bears, wild cats and many types of birds.
3. Space Needle is a cool tower to take your kiddos to. Let them marvel at this 605 ft tall structure that resembles a flying saucer and proceed to climb on top of the observation deck using their super fast elevators and see Seattle’s landscapes from bird’s eye view.
4. Seattle Art Museum is surprisingly on our list of things to do in Seattle with kids. If you have not previously considered dragging your tots to a museum, think again. Have them identify as many animals, find their favorite picture or sculpture. The museum represents 3 separate art venues, namely, downtown SAM, Sculpture Museum and Seattle Asian Art Museum.
5. Museum of Flight Seattle is the ultimate kid friendly attraction in Seattle, Washington featuring incredible exhibits, models and artifacts commemorated to the past, present and future of aviation and space exploration.
6. Experience Music Project Museum is a very unusual and definitely off the beaten path Seattle’s attraction that was established by one of the founders of the famous Microsoft Corp in 2000. This is one of the most amazing museums dedicated to music and science fiction history presenting memorabilia, props, exhibits and real sound rooms so you can learn how music was created in the past and how it is produced now.
7. Discovery Park in Seattle will create a perfect environment for you to finally unleash your kids and let them run free in this serene and relaxing natural oasis. Here you will find an abundance of walking trails, 2 miles of the perfect beach line and plenty of rocks and formations you kids can climb and have fun at.
8. Seattle Children’s Museum is a great activity to attend with your children especially on a rainy day. Kids can try lots of hands on displays, explore the global village that lets them catch a glimpse and learn about cultures and the way of life in different countries and many more.
9. Pacific Science Center is more suitable for children 7 and older and provides a lot of educational experiences and one of the most amazing Butterfly Gardens to explore. Once they grow tired, take them to the IMAX Theatre to see seasonal or special feature presentations.
10. When it comes to dining, there’s no shortage of restaurants that cater to kids in Seattle. And Beechers Handmade Cheese restaurant is no exception. They make artisan cheeses right in front of you to your kids’ delight. Try the house specialty Mac’n’Cheese that the whole family will enjoy.
If you are still searching for other fun things to do in Seattle, please refer to other articles presented on our website.