Top 10 Things To Do In San Antonio On Vacation
There are a variety of things to do in San Antonio on vacation and depending upon your individual interests, you can spend a day or week filled with fun and excitement.
The top 10 things to do in San Antonio can be found in the list below:
- Fiesta Texas San Antonio – Visiting San Antonio during the spring ensures participation in over 100 events all taking place at the same time throughout the city. Food, music and all kinds of cultural parades are all part of the magic.
- The Riverwalk – Things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk include special events, like the Yellow Ribbon Project and the Military River Parade. Many coincide with specific holidays, like Independence Day or Memorial Day.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – A great place with tons of rides and other things to do in San Antonio with kids.
- Great Moss Inn – One of the most romantic things to do in San Antonio begins with dinner at this cozy, quiet restaurant.
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure – If you are looking for a good scare, this is one of the best things to do in San Antonio. It is located in the heart of the city and fit for the more daring at heart.
- San Antonio Majestic Theater – Considered a national landmark, this theater houses the San Antonio Symphony and seats 2311 patrons.
- Casa Navarro State Historic Park – Located in the downtown area, the area is over half an acre in size and filled with Texas history and named for Jose’ Antonio Navarro, a Tejano patriot.
- SeaWorld San Antonio – Ultimate vacation destination for old, young and everyone in between. Marvel at sea lions, orca whales, dolphins and other sea creatures in this exhilarating theme park filled with rides, shows and entertainment.
- La Villita – This was originally called the ‘Heart of San Antonio’ and is one entire block long. Art, crafts, restaurants and shops are all located in this one area.
- Texas Adventure – A small adventure park that features shows that include holographic projections detailing the factual events of the Alamo.
The next time you are ready to find things to do in San Antonio, just remember that this city has a little bit of everything to offer even the fussiest tourist.
Do you want to find out more about San Antonio? Please continue reading the next article.