Top 10 Things To Do In Miami With Kids
Summer is almost here and now is the time to start searching for things to do in Miami with kids for your family vacation. Miami can be a fun filled city for all ages.
Take a look at our top 10 list of activities for kids in Miami.
- Miami Beach –No one can go to Miami without a little fun in the sun. The beach is a perfect place to take the kids for a swim or join the inline skaters on the boardwalk and is one of the top things to see in Miami.
- Miami Seaquarium – Visitors to this marine park won’t only have a fun time, but an educational experience as well. Animal shows will both entertain and teach kids lessons about the marine life in the park. Guests also have the opportunity to swim with dolphins or take an underwater journey with the Sea Trek Reef Encounter.
- Jungle Island – A favorite among kids and adults. This attraction is one of the more interesting things to do in Miami with kids. Everyone has the chance to get up close and personal during the animal interactions sessions. Check their schedule for the Safari VIP Tours for more one-on-one experiences in designated areas of the park.
- Miami Art Museum — Explore, learn something new, see guest speakers and create your own art during a day at the MAM. Check their website for schedule and hours.
- Fairchild Botanical Garden has a mission of exploring, explaining and conserving the world of tropical plants. These gardens are a place for relaxing and you can literally stop to smell the roses. The garden store has seasonal plants sales for purchases to create gardening master pieces at your home.
- Miami MetroZoo — The ideal pastime for kids and adults. Visit the zoo to see a variety of exotic animals.
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum – On the grounds of the Metro Zoo, it’s a little different than the other museums in Miami. It celebrates the iconic history of railroading. Kids of all ages can see model trains, tour the rail yard and take a ride on a narrow gauge.
- The Children’s Museum – Kids of all ages can play, learn, imagine and create through exhibits and educational resources at the museum.
- Crandon Park Beach – A family day at the beach opens itself to being a great place for picnics, beach volleyball and has a playground for kids. There’s also a carousel and roller rink for their enjoyment. Surprisingly this is one of the things to do in Miami with kids that won’t break your bank.
- If you’re traveling with older kids, their interest may be sparked by a good ghost story. The staff at the Biltmore Hotel offers a free tour every Sunday and details its ghostly history.
Miami really does have something for everyone. Your entire family will enjoy all the fun things to do in Miami with kids.