Top 10 Things To Do In Miami Beach
While visiting Miami Beach, visitors will find that there is an abundance of fun and exciting things to do in Miami Beach. Whether you are looking for something exciting, relaxing or educational there are many Miami Beach attractions that are not to be missed. Here we have compiled a list of the top 10 things to do in Miami Beach.
1. Holocaust Memorial – This is a touching and beautiful memorial to the over 6 million Jewish that perished during the holocaust.
2. Lincoln Road – This is an 8-block pedestrian walkway full of restaurants, cafes and shops.
3. South Beach – There are many things to do in Miami South Beach such as many restaurants, shops and a thriving nightlife. If looking for an exciting nightlife there are plenty of things to do in Miami Beach.
4. World Erotic Art Museum – this is definitely not suitable for children, but is a tasteful depiction of erotic art of all cultures and mediums.
5. Uhma Spa – Every vacation should have at least one trip to a spa and this is the one to choose in Miami. This is the first and only organic and green spa in the United States. Enjoy this modern urban sanctuary with an organic massage and facial using 100% all natural organic products.
6. Miami Beach Golf Club – Enjoy a relaxing game of golf on these beautifully maintained fairways and greens.
7. Miami Beach Botanical Garden – This botanical garden is home to orchids, tropical plants, trees and a Japanese garden. This is one of the most fun things to do in Miami.
8. The Villa by Barton G – Located on Ocean Drive this is one of the best Miami Beach oceanfront hotels. Since the death of the previous owner, Gianni Versace it has become a popular tourist attraction and is not a site to be missed.
9. Sunset Cinemas Movies on the Beach – Enjoy your favorite movies right on the beach. A great experience!
10. Aquasino – Enjoy the South Beach atmosphere with the excitement of a night in Vegas on this 228 foot yacht.
It is clear that there are many fun things to do in Miami Beach whether you are a local or are just visiting. Whichever of these you decide to participate in, you will have the trip of a lifetime.