Top 10 Things To Do in Louisville KY
Louisville, the largest city in Kentucky, is packed with fun-filled activities for everyone. There are so many great things to do in Louisville KY that if you’re planning a trip there you may find the host of offerings to be a little mind-boggling. Here is a run-down of top ten things to do in Louisville KY to help you sort them out:
1. Visit the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory and see how to world-famous bats are produced, view an exhibit of baseball artifacts, and kick around in a reproduced dugout.
2. Possibly the most well-known of all Kentucky tourist attractions is Churchill Downs, site of the world-famous Kentucky Derby. While you’re there, check out the Kentucky Derby Museum.
3. Bring a picnic lunch and relax in the serene meadows of Cherokee Park.
4. Let a historically-clad guide lead you through Kentucky’s past at the Frazier International History Museum and enjoy hands-on exhibits, multimedia presentations, and a cast of costumed characters.
5. If you’re looking for fun things to do in Louisville KY with kids, look no further than the Louisville Zoo. A variety of animals, a 4D theatre and a splash park make this zoo a fun place for the entire family.
6. Looking for adult-themed things to do in Louisville KY? Take in some Louisville nightlife when and do some club-hopping at Fourth Street Live.
7. The Mohammed Ali Center is one of the more educational Louisville Kentucky attractions, perfect not only for fans of Ali and his ideals, but also for anyone interested in the Civil Rights era.
8. Travelers interested in getting some exercise can participate in one (or all three) of the legs of races put on by the Louisville Triple Crown of Running.
9. In for some spine-tingling, bone-chilling, ghost-hunting fun? Waverly Sanatorium is one of the most famous haunted locations in the world, and offers a variety of tours.
10. View an awe-inspiring art collection by the likes of Rembrandt and Picasso at the Speed Art Museum.
There are many Louisville KY hotels to choose from, depending on your budget and vacation tastes. Plan your itinerary and book a room. You may get caught up in all the exciting things to do in Louisville KY and want to stay a while!