Top 10 Things To Do in London With Kids
Are you looking for things to do in London with kids? You may be surprised to find that there are many fun things to do in London that are family-friendly. Here are our top ten things to do in London with kids:
1. Tour the city in a double-decker red London bus. It sounds like a simple idea, but the kids will love it.
2. Buckingham Palace tours are inexpensive, and the little ones will ooh and ah over the majestic grounds.
3. Spend a day exploring the toy shops at Notting Hill.
4. Take the children to the Battersea Park Children’s Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals, from the cute and cuddly to the strange and scaly.
5. Of the free things to do in London, the British Museum is one of the best, offering educational displays that are sure to pique the kids’ interests.
6. Visit Coram’s Fields, a seven acre park that is home to a huge playground and a petting zoo.
7. Spend a rainy day in the Gambado Family Play Centre. No ordinary playroom, the center offers climbing walls, ball pools, and a café for adults.
8. If your children are Harry Potter fans, take them on a Harry Potter Tour, where they can dress up, do reenactments, and visit actual film locations.
9. Tour the Tower Bridge. Not only will your family witness some awe-inspiring architecture, but they will also learn some fascinating Tower Bridge facts.
10. Of all the things to do in London with kids, taking a boat tour of the Thames offers the most variety, including double-decker vessels featuring themed cafes, entertaining commentary from flamboyantly characterized tour-guides, and the sight of such world-famous historical architecture as the Houses of Parliament and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
As you can see, there are many fun things to do in London with kids. Hope you’re preparing for a long vacation, or else you just might run out of time to see it all!