Top 10 Things To Do In Ibiza
While visiting Spain, one of the most beautiful areas is Ibiza Island. There are many quick flights to Ibiza for tourists to book. If you are only going to stay for a day or two or even longer, there are many fun things to do in Ibiza. Here, we have a list of the top 10 things to do in Ibiza.
1. Los Salinas Salt Flats –These have been in use for over 2000 years and are one of the most famous things to do in Ibiza.
2. C’an Marca Caves – Visitors will be held breathless at the views as they descend into the entrance. At the center is an amazing music and light show.
3. Scuba Diving – Enjoy cave and wreck dives.
4. Hippy Market – This is a wonderful place filled with just about everything you can think of including handbags, belts and jewelry.
5. Rock of Es Vedra – This amazing rock formation is about 400 meters high and is considered an Official Nature Reserve. Enjoy beautiful sunset views from the rock.
6. Ibiza Castle – It is a steep walk up to the top but offers breathtaking views. Explore in and around the castle as well.
7. El Divino – if you are looking for Ibiza, Spain nightlife, this is the place to be. This is one of the eight clubs available and is one of the only that is open year round.
8. Cala Conte – No visit to Spain is complete without spending at least one day at the beach. Visitors may just relax or enjoy swimming. There are also several restaurants dotting the shore line. This is one of the things to do in Ibiza that cannot be missed!
9. Atlantis – This is a quiet little secret cove that offers beautiful scenery and view. A beautiful rock formation forms a swimming pool which visitors find extremely relaxing.
10. Necropolis del Puig des Molins – If you are interested in archaeology or the past, this is a great place to visit. There are about 340 tombs already excavated with about 3000 still submerged.
When choosing one of the best hotels in Ibiza, visitors may find that the Play den Bossa, Ibiza is the place to be. This beautiful and luxurious resort offers restaurants, clubs and activities for children.