Top 10 Things To Do in Honolulu Hawaii
Looking for things to do in Honolulu Hawaii? Rest assured you will not be bored with our Top 10 list of attractions to try out during your Hawaiian vacation.
1. Our Top 10 list is topped by an absolute favorite activity that many repeat travelers are raving about, whale watching in Hawaii. Watching Humpback whales frolic in the water is fun for kids and adults and allows you to learn lots and lots of new facts about these fantastic ocean inhabitants.
2. Swim with dolphins in Oahu Dolphin Quest reserve located at the famous Kahala Hotel & Resort for loads of fun with your family. Pick from a variety of dolphin adventures ranging from Wee Kids encounters to romantic dolphin duo swims.
3. Hawaiian helicopter tours are sure to be real thrill seeking rides allowing you to observe Hawaiian Islands form bird’s eye view. This is the only chance to see magical waterfalls, volcano eruptions, fantastic Hawaiian landscapes within a short 50 minute ride. Helicopter tours are the most efficient and comfortable way of exploring the Islands of Hawaii.
4. Volcano tours from Oahu are also among the most popular things to do in Honolulu Hawaii. Where else in the worlds can you see active volcanic activity that helped shape majestic Hawaiian landscape over the centuries.
5. Go golfing in Hawaii as the Islands are considered to be the ultimate destination for any golf enthusiast. Hawaii boasts 70 distinct and unique golf courses to satisfy even the most sophisticated golf player or even a professional. Romantic landscapes, fantastic holes layouts and unsurpassed hospitality are all part of golfing in Hawaii.
6. Surfing is perhaps one of the first things to do in Honolulu Hawaii that comes to mind when you start planning your vacation. Hawaiian Islands are one of the best in the world for generating perfect swells to attract many professional surfers from all over the world. If you don’t surf, you can certainly watch fantastic surfers doing their tricks or take a surfing lesson.
7. Watch a Hula dance performed by locals that could be found in most major Resorts across the Islands of Hawaii.
8. Treat yourself to local culinary delicacies like grilled mahi mahi fish, loco moco that distantly resembles steak over rice dish and most certainly a hot malasada doughnut.
9. Bishop Museum is considered among the top Oahu tourist attractions due to a vast selection of artifacts and royal heirlooms that represent the heritage of Hawaiian ethnicity. Planetarium section of the Bishop Museum is really popular among children.
10. Visit the most important National Historic Site in Oahu Hawaii, Pearl Harbor. On December 7, 1941, Japanese Aviation and Navy suddenly attacked the peaceful Islands of Hawaii killing thousands of its residents. The Pearl Harbor Memorial honors the historical significance of this event.
With plenty of things to do in Honolulu Hawaii, you will not be bored for even a second on your vacation.