Top 10 Things To Do in Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria is one of the most inviting and popular holiday destinations for European travelers around Canary Islands. The area has a large selection of entertainment options, theme parks, art galleries, and historic museums that provide hours of sightseeing and fun.
Below is a list of the most popular things to do in Gran Canaria:
1. Visit Holiday World, the area’s theme park. From a large Ferris wheel to laser domes, this amusement park offers hours of fun in Gran Canaria.
2. Tour the crocodile park, one of the largest collections of crocs in whole Europe. The park like adventure also offers viewings of exotic fish, parrots and lots of greenery.
3. Spend the day at the beach relaxing and catching some sun rays. One of the more popular things to do in Gran Canaria requires a lot of sunscreen and a beach towel.
4. Lodge at the Sandy Beach Hotel Gran Canaria, one of the area’s fine hotel resorts. Swimming pools and nearby shopping makes this hotel a great accommodation.
5. Spend the afternoon at Aquasur, Gran Canaria’s exclusive water park. Large pools and water slides offer fun and adventure for the entire family.
6. Visit downtown shops near Jardin del Atlantico Playa del Ingles with outdoor markets and unique boutiques.
7. Visit one of the many museums in the area. Looking for more serious fun? One of the more interesting things to do in Gran Canaria is to explore the historic museums.
8. A car rental Gran Canaria experience can also provide a self-guided tour that allows you and your family to explore the area on your own.
9. Travel to Ocean Park, another area water park on a much smaller scale. Wave pools and slides offer a fun day of outdoor adventure.
10. Take an art walk through the long stretches of art galleries, stopping off at a nearby cafe for a bite to eat.
One thing is certain, visitors of Gran Canaria will never get bored throughout their stay, but their time will be filled with adventure, enthusiasm, and excitement for more.