Top 10 Things To Do In Frankfurt
When planning a trip to Frankfurt, Germany you will find that there are many fun and exciting things to do in Frankfurt. This is a city that is full of history and culture. There are many hotels including Frankfurt Airport Hotels that will help you to find the very best things to do in Frankfurt. Here, we have helped you by compiling a list of the top ten things to do in Frankfurt, Germany.
1. Liebieghaus – This is a wonderful sculpture museum where guests can enjoy many collections of sculpture dating back hundreds of years.
2. Deutsches Filmmuseum – If you are a fan of old films, this is one of the best Frankfurt tourist attractions. Visitors will enjoy many of the old films that are shown continuously as well as the chronicles of the history of film making.
3. Kaiserdom St. Bartholomaus – This was constructed on the ruins of a small chapel. Guests will enjoy the magnificent work of the gothic altars, grave stones as well as the art work displayed.
4. Frankfurt Boat Tours – This is one of the best Frankfurt tours to see the city as well as to visit Offenbach or the Griesheim Locks.
5. Palmengarten – This is a great way to relax as you stroll through this historical garden which covers over 29 hectares and is home to over 6000 plant species.
6. Frau Rauscher Brunnen – This is a must see when you are planning things to do in Frankfurt. This majestic lady statue will spit on pedestrians intermittently, startling tourists as the stroll by.
7. Frankfurt Zoo – When finding things to do in Frankfurt with children, this is the place to go. The zoo is home to over 4500 animals that are kept in as natural of surroundings as possible. Enjoy seeing animals such as crocodiles, gorillas, lions and Rhinos just to name a few.
8. Jahrhunderthalle – This is a beautiful building that is the temporary home to many concerts and shows. If you’re able, definitely try to visit this place.
9. Museum fur Moderne Kunst – This museum of modern art is home to many wonderful exhibitions of art from around the globe and should not be missed.
10. Stadelsches Kunstinstitut und Stadtische Galerie – This is one of Germany’s finest art museums. Visitors will marvel at the many collections dating as far back as the 16th century.
It is obvious that there are many wonderful things to do in Frankfurt. Once you have research the flights to Frankfurt, the next step is to plan which of these wonderful attractions you will visit first.