Top 10 Things To Do in Flagstaff Arizona
Flagstaff, Arizona has a variety of interesting attractions in town as well as within close driving distance. Before visiting this Arizona top, visitors should know about the top things to do in Flagstaff to make their trip enjoyable.
1. Flagstaff, Arizona is just 81 miles from the Grand Canyon South Rim. Take a short day trip out to this natural phenomenon.
2. Heritage Square is a local gathering spot. This square is a great place to hear live entertainment on a Thursday evening or watch movies with your family during the summer.
3. There are multiple Flagstaff Arizona hotels that will fit any budget or travel requirement. The La Posada Hotal offers a great original Arizona experience. Built in 1929, this hotel is a cultural experience as well as a place to rest in Flagstaff.
4. If you are looking for things to do in Flagstaff that revolve around camping, try one of the seven campsites around the city. There are over 500 acres of camp grounds around the city of Flagstaff.
5. Black Barts Steakhouse, Salon and Musical Review is a Flagstaff restaurant with singing waiters. Serving a variety of food between steaks, seafood and chicken, this restaurant is so popular reservations are always recommended.
6. The Little America Flagstaff hotel is a great place to stay if you are looking for a hotel package in Arizona. One of their most popular vacation packages is the New Years Eve celebration package. They do all the planning, all you have to do is show up!
7. The Jay Lively Ice Arena is a perfect place for adults and kids to enjoy the winter things to do in Flagstaff. A pick up hockey game is even available for visitors who like to pass around a puck.
8. The Monument Valley Navajo tribal park is a short day trip away from Flagstaff. This Navajo version of a national park is home to many rock formations and beautiful Arizona scenery.
9. The Museum of Northern Arizona is great for anyone looking for historical things to do in Flagstaff. The museum is a great mixture of ancient and modern cultural displays. Cultural presentations and performance occur daily and multiple festivals take place during the year, giving visitors insight to the land of Arizona.
10. Begin your day in Flagstaff at the Late for the Train coffee shop. This locally owned pastry shop serves coffee from all over the world. It has been voted as the best of Flagstaff for 7 years.