Top 10 Things To Do In Dubai For First Time Visitors
Dubai is a beautiful city and a large business and travel destination that draws millions of foreign tourists annually. There are many exciting things to do in Dubai especially if it is your first time visiting. Here we have compiled a list of the top ten things to do in Dubai.
1. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel – This is the very first luxury underwater hotel of its kind. Even if you choose not to stay here, it is definitely worth a visit.
2. Gold Souk – This is the very popular gold marketplace. Here, you can find gold at an inexpensive price as well as platinum and some silver.
3. Palm Island Dubai – Considered to be the 8th wonder of the world because it can be seen from space, the island is conveniently located close to cafés, ski resorts and is home to magnificent beaches. While man-made, this is one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
4. XVA Gallery – This is a wonderful gallery showcasing amazing art from the Gulf region.
5. Dubai Museum – This museum was originally build in 1799 as a fort and depicts the heritage and culture of Dubai. This is one of the things to do in Dubai that everyone should make time to do.
6. Burj Khalifa – There are many interesting Burj Khalifa facts including that this is currently the tallest building in the world as well as the tallest free standing structure and is home to the highest observation deck.
7. Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House – Once owned by the grandfather of the current ruler, this beautiful home has been restored and turned into a museum.
8. Jumeirah Mosque – This beautiful modern Islam piece of architecture is one of the most visited as well as photographed landmarks in Dubai.
9. Wild Wadi Waterpark – This is one of the most fun things to do in Dubai if you want to just let your hair down and have fun for the entire family. The park is based on the legend of Juha and Sinbad and has many wonderful rides including the popular free fall ride.
10. Dubai Fountains – This is one of the most beautiful attractions in Dubai and should not be missed. These beautiful fountains offer many performances daily set to light and music.
It is clear that Dubai is a beautiful and welcoming city full of amazing Dubai nightlife as well as culture and history. If you are looking for free things to do in Dubai, you can take a walking tour and just marvel at the architecture and culture of this amazing city. Whichever of these wonderful things to do in Dubai you choose, you are sure to truly enjoy your stay in this beautiful city.