Top 10 Things To Do in Downtown Chicago
1. One of the top things to do in downtown Chicago includes a shopping trip along the Magnificent Mile, a stretch of shops and boutiques that offers every conceivable item possible for sale.
2. The Chicago Children’s Museum is one of the top things to do in Chicago with kids. This museum is designed specifically to be kid friendly, and includes three complete floors of exhibits that appeal to children of all ages.
3. The Field Museum of Natural History is a great way to spend the afternoon or day no matter what your age may be. This museum will awe you with one of the largest T. Rex fossils found anywhere, as well as many other natural wonders.
4. One of the most popular things to do in downtown Chicago is to visit Shedd Aquarium. This attraction offers world class displays of fish from all around the globe, as well as other sea creatures. This aquarium allows you to see the underwater world in a whole new light.
5. One of the top 10 things to do in Chicago is the Art Institute of Chicago. This building is home to one of the largest art collections in the world, and offers many exquisite displays from masters as well as other artists.
6. Deep dish pizza is a Chicago tradition, and downtown offers a number of excellent venues to taste this specialty. Some of these establishments have been around for decades, and offer the authentic original versions as well as modern specialties.
7. One of the top things to do in downtown Chicago for those with a gourmet palate is to take a culinary tour. A stop at between two and four restaurants allows you to taste and experience some of the best cuisine Chicago offers.
8. Enjoy the view from the Sears Tower Skydeck. The image of the entire city from this height is spectacular, and this may possibly be one of the most romantic things to do in Chicago. At night the entire city is lit up and creates an incredible scene.
9. The Tribune Tower is often listed as one of the most popular things to do in downtown Chicago for visitors. This tower is created using stones from other famous structures, and is an architectural and historic marvel.
10. Take in a ball game at famous Wrigley Field, and enjoy true Chicago baseball at its finest.