Top 10 Things To Do in Cleveland Ohio
If you’re planning a trip to Cleveland you will be pleased to find that there are many things to do in Cleveland Ohio, regardless of your tastes or budget. Whether you prefer a serene stroll or a hands-on educational experience, Cleveland attractions have something to offer. Grab your pen and paper and get ready to mark some must-see’s on your vacation itinerary. Here is a list of top ten things to do in Cleveland Ohio to help you on your way:
1. Take in world-famous art by greats like Van Gogh, Monet and Picasso at the Cleveland Museum of art.
2. Explore six decades of rock and roll memorabilia in ultra-modern architectural splendor at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
3. Any fan of the classic movie A Christmas Story (and who isn’t?) simply must tour A Christmas Story House. Open to the public year-round, there is also a coinciding museum to tour right across from the original prop-filled house that served as the movie set.
4. Looking for things to do in Cleveland Ohio with the kids? Look no further than the Cleveland Children’s Museum, where the little ones learn through fun and entertaining hands-on activities.
5. Time travel through some fascinating nineteenth-century architecture and do some shopping at the five-floored, skylight-topped Old Arcade.
6. For sports enthusiasts, one of the most fun things to do in Cleveland Ohio is to catch a game at the Cleveland Browns Stadium.
7. Bring your camera and walk through the hauntingly picturesque grounds of the historic Lake View Cemetery.
8. Spend a day aboard the Steamship William G. Mather, a floating museum in a six-hundred foot, fully restored freighter.
9. Explore everything from dinosaur bones to astronomy at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
10. Take a bike ride, stroll through idyllic garden areas, and have a picnic lunch at Emerald Necklace, a sixty-acre string of parks.
Read over this list of things to do in Cleveland Ohio and plan for a vacation to remember. Cleveland has so much to offer that you may want to stay a while!