Top 10 Things To Do in Chicago with Kids
1. One of the top things to do in Chicago with kids is the Lincoln Park Zoo. This attraction is perfect for almost all ages, and is sure to keep the kids engaged and excited.
2. The Chicago Children’s Museum is one of the top 10 things to do in Chicago if you have children. There are three entire floors of activities and exhibits to excite kids of all ages, and this museum encourages participation.
3. Children really enjoy a visit to Shedd Aquarium, with numerous tanks of brightly colored and unusual fish. If your children love animals or marine life this aquarium will be a big hit.
4. A visit to Lake Michigan is one of the most popular things to do in Chicago with kids. The lake offers plenty of water activities and sports for all ages to enjoy, and is a great place to go in the warmer months.
5. The Adler Planetarium is one of the most popular Chicago tourist attractions for kids. Your children can explore the stars and learn about the universe in this unique museum attraction, and this is a visit your kids will remember for many years to come.
6. The Museum of Science and Industry can be a fascinating place for kids to explore. Many of the exhibits are interactive, and range from a hatchery for baby chicks to the Apollo spacecraft, as well as much more.
7. The Field Museum of Natural History can be one of the top things to do in Chicago with kids. This museum is home to an extremely large dinosaur fossil collection, and the largest and most complete fossil of T. Rex, king of the dinosaurs.
8. Navy Pier Chicago is a top attraction for families with children. Amusement park rides and a carnival atmosphere make this attraction one of the most popular for children. There are shows which are free to the public, games, food, and much more.
9. One of the top things to do in Chicago with kids if you have any girls is to stop by American Girl Place. This specialty boutique caters to girls of all ages, and the entire collection of American Girl dolls is included.
10. If you are willing to travel a short distance from Chicago then Brookfield Zoo can be an excellent choice. This zoo includes more than two thousand animals, and is a favorite of families from the Chicago area as well as visitors.