Top 10 Things To Do In Cancun With Kids
When you are planning your family vacation, you will find that there are many fun and exciting things to do in Cancun with kids. Whether you are staying for a few days or a couple weeks, there is no shortage of things to do in Cancun for the entire family. Here we have compiled a list of the top ten things to do in Cancun with kids.
1. Nizuc Park – This waterpark is one of the most popular Cancun activities for visitors and residents alike. Guests will have their fair share of water fun with the many attractions that include a wave pool, bumper boats, water slides and a lazy river to just name a few.
2. Crococun Crocodile Park – In addition to being able to possibly hold baby crocodiles visitors will be able to see macaws, scorpion snakes as well as visit the petting zoo.
3. Xcaret Park – This is an amazing eco-park where adults and children alike will be able to experience underground rivers and a butterfly museum as well as many species of wildlife in their natural habitat.
4. Cancun Beaches – Absolutely no visit to Cancun is complete without spending at least one day on one of their many famous beaches. Every beach in Cancun is a public beach even if a hotel sits on the beach. Here you will find beautiful turquoise waters and white sandy beaches as well as many popular Cancun snorkeling tours.
5. National Folkloric Ballet – This is a great way to experience some of the culture of Mexico with a dinner show complete with an open bar. Enjoy traditional Mexican food, music and dance.
6. Cancun Aquarium – This is one of the very best things to do in Cancun with kids. Visitors are able to actually feed the sharks, swim with dolphins, enjoy dolphin shows and many aquatic displays.
7. El Garrafon Park – Kids will love this natural reef park where they will be able to swim with dolphins as well as snorkeling, kayaking and hiking.
8. Captain Hook Pirates of the Caribbean Dinner Show – Get a taste of an authentic pirate adventure complete with a delicious dinner and pirate battle.
9. Cancun tours with visits to Cenotes – Ask your hotel about Cancun all inclusive tours that include visits to the Cenotes. Visitors of all ages will marvel at these amazing underground rivers and caves where they will be able to swim and explore the natural beauty.
10. Marine Jungle Tours – Enjoy a fast paced ride aboard Thunder Sports Boats as the entire family cruises through lagoons and canals. This is one of the more adventurous things to do in Cancun with kids and should not be missed.
It’s clear that there are many fun and exciting things to do in Cancun with kids that there will be no shortage of fun to be had. This is sure to be a vacation of a lifetime!