Top 10 Things To Do in Brisbane
When planning a trip to Brisbane, Australia visitors will find that there is an abundance of fun and exciting things to do in Brisbane. Here, we have a list of the top 10 things to do in Brisbane, Australia.
1. City Botanical Gardens – This offers magnificent views of the river as well as the local flora and fauna making this one of the must-do things to do in Brisbane.
2. Brisbane River Dinner Cruise – Enjoy the beautiful view of the city during this relaxing and romantic river cruise.
3. Climbing Adventures – Although Brisbane is not located in the mountains, this is one of the most popular Brisbane attractions. Guests can climb Kangaroo Point located in the center of the city. This is a man-made rock climbing adventure great for climbers of any experience level.
4. Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo – No trip to Australia is complete without visiting this zoo where visitors can come face to face with crocodiles as well as many other species of animals.
5. Fraser Island – Enjoy an eco-tour to the world’s largest sand island. Visitors may enjoy exploring and swimming in freshwater lakes.
6. Moreton Bay – Made of 360 islands in the bay this is mostly used for commercial fishing operators. Visitors may enjoy snorkeling, bush walking as well as snorkeling. Guests may also visit Tangalooma Resort where they are able to hand feed wild dolphins.
7. Customs House – This is a beautiful historical house that offers free concerts every Sunday performed by the UQ School of Music making this one of the best free things to do in Brisbane.
8. Springbrook National Park – This is one of the best Australia Outback tours that are offered. Visitors can enjoy a full day bushwalk into the rainforest where they will be able to enjoy the waterfalls and even glow worms.
9. Hot Air Ballooning – This is one of the most romantic things to do in Brisbane as you enjoy the view of the sunrise.
10. Dreamworld Theme Park – In addition to the many rides and attractions, the theme park offers many shows, an IMAX theatre and interaction with Nickelodeon Characters.
Many of these wonderful activities may be offered in a package with one of the Brisbane hotels which will help when planning your Great Barrier Reef tours and Australian vacation.