Top 10 Things To Do In Barcelona
Barcelona is a beautiful city full of history and culture. There are so many things to do in Barcelona that visitors and locals alike will never be bored. In addition to many attractions, there are beautiful Barcelona hotels to stay in during your vacation, many of which will help you find the best things to do in Barcelona. Here we have compiled a list of the top 10 things to do in Barcelona.
1. Museum of Modern Art – This is one of the top Barcelona tourist attractions dedicated to art mostly from the 2nd half of the 20th century.
2. Placa Espanya – This quaint village was dedicated in 1929 where visitors can enjoy watching glass blowing as well as visiting the many craft shops.
3. Magical Fountain of Montjuic – The first show began in 1929 and is a magnificent display of color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics. This is not to be missed!
5. Parc Ciutadella – This huge park includes a zoo, fountain and several museums to visit.
6. Gaudi House Museum – This began operating as a museum in 1952 in the former home of an artist and architect, Antoni Gaudi who was also the designer of the famous Park Guell. The rooms are maintained as they were during his life and his art is adorning the walls.
8. Museu del Futbol Club – Learn interesting facts about soccer and the history of the club and titles that are held.
9. Casa Battlo – Also built by Antoni Gaudi between 1904-1906 and commissioned by Josep Battlo. This amazing piece of architecture is one of the most popular things to do in Barcelona.
10. Cable Car Rides – This is a great way to enjoy magnificent views of the city while on the way to visit Monjuic Castle.
Whichever of these wonderful Barcelona attractions that you choose, you will be amazed by this beautiful city as well as the people.