Top 10 Things To Do In Bali
There are many fun and exciting things to do in Bali, the attractions are virtually endless. Most people think of Bali and immediately have thoughts of warm weather and tranquil beaches. While this may be true of Bali, there is quite a bit of history and culture to examine and explore, too.
Bali is also a top honeymoon location. Thousands of newlyweds fly to this island to take in the romantic sunsets and laid back atmosphere which is one of the best things to do in Bali.
If you are looking for Bali honeymoon packages, you will have a nice selection to choose from. Just make sure you suggest all-inclusive packages first; they can save you a lot of money overall.
While in Bali, whether for vacation or honeymoon, you will want to take in the major sights and experience new things. But, you may have trouble deciding what Bali attractions are your cup of tea.
This top 10 list of things to do in Bali should help lead you in the right direction. Take a look below:
1. Gill Islands – Gill Island diving is for those who love white beaches and crystal blue waters.
2. Tanah Lot Temple – A must on the list of things to do in Bali because of the sheer beauty of it. This sea temple dates back to the 16th century and is built on top of offshore rocks.
3. Bali Butterfly Park – More than just a display of butterflies, this part includes some of the most rare butterflies in the world.
4. Danau Batur – Made from the eruption of Mount Batur over 30,000 years ago. The lake is all natural and provides breathtaking views.
5. Bali Bird Park – Bali is home to over 1000 different types of birds, including very rare species.
6. Kuta Centre – This is the main shopping center in Bali with local art and crafts.
7. Besakih Temple – Is located on the side of Mount Agung and is the largest temple for Hindus in Bali.
8. Gigit Waterfall – Gigit Village is where you will find this waterfall. Surrounded by clove gardens and all types of tropical plants. The waterfall is the highest in Bali, measuring 50 meters high.
9. Taro Elephant Safari – Established in the year 200, this safari park allows you to hand feed the elephants, take pictures and more. Perfect for families with children.
10. Bali Jungle Trek – The trek though the rainforest, nestled in the highlands of Bali brings you face-to-face with this very special environment; small deer, colorful butterflies and all types of small furry creatures greet you at every turn.
Finding things to do in Bali isn’t very complicated, the difficult part is containing yourself long enough to enjoy everything. It is extremely easy to become engulfed in this beautiful island community.