Top 10 Things To Do in Asheville NC with Kids
Those planning a family vacation to the charmingly historic city of Asheville, NC will no doubt be on the lookout for things to do in Ashville NC that will entertain the little ones. Fortunately, there is a varietal abundance of Asheville NC attractions for all ages. Here is a list of top ten things to do in Asheville NC with kids:
1. Western North Carolina Nature Center is like a park and a zoo in one, and features interactive exhibits that are both fun and informative for children.
2. The Health Adventure is a museum centered on the human body, and is an educational and inexpensive way to spend the day.
3. Visit the eight-thousand acre National Historic Landmark Biltmore Estate and tour America’s largest home, explore the gardens, and take in the scenery of a southern farm.
4. Take in a panoramic view of Asheville from the top of Chimney Rock and North Carolina’s newest state park, Chimney Rock Park.
5. Journey by train through the Great Smoky Mountain via the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad.
6. Asheville’s Fun Depot is among the fun things to do in Asheville NC on a rainy day, offering an array of indoor arcade-like activities for the entire family.
7. Float down the scenic French Board River and through the Biltmore property when you visit the Asheville Outdoor Center.
8. Many Asheville NC hotels, like Brookstone Lodge, offer kid-friendly features such as indoor swimming pools and easy access to local attractions.
9. The Botanical Garden is great for adults and children alike, as anyone can enjoy the beauty of flower gardens and butterflies. To top it off, admission is free.
10. Get the family’s feet wet and slide down a natural water slide, Sliding Rock, at Pisgah National Forest.
There are so many things to do in Asheville NC that are sure to please the kids. Add these stimulating activities to your list, book a room at a family-friendly Asheville NC lodging and let the fun begin!