Top 10 Things To Do In Albuquerque With Kids
Whether you are a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico or just planning a vacation, you will find that there are plenty of fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids. Many of these things to do in Albuquerque are very inexpensive and will be sure to make your vacation fun and memorable. Here we have a list of the top ten things to do in Albuquerque with kids.
1. Cliff’s Amusement Park – While focusing on family fun, there are plenty of rides for the entire family from rollercoaster to a merry-go-round.
2. Albuquerque Biopark – This amazing Albuquerque zoo focuses on the conservation of many animals such as roadrunners and kangaroos. Kids will also enjoy the Albuquerque Aquarium located within the biopark.
3. Albuquerque Balloon Museum – Kids of all ages will enjoy learning about the very first hot air balloon rides in the early 1700’s. The entire family will love the virtual balloon flight where you can learn to fly and land a balloon.
4. Explora! This is a wonderful hands-on museum where parents and children can build and create whatever pops into their head making this one of the best things to do in Albuquerque with kids of all ages.
5. Sandia Peak Tramway – Enjoy magnificent views of Albuquerque and the surrounding mountains from the sky.
6. Indian Pueblo Cultural Center – Learn all about the Pueblo heritage and culture. Every weekend there are traditional Native American dances. This one of the things to do in Albuquerque that is not to be missed!
7. River of Lights – This is one of the most beautiful things to do in Albuquerque with kids. From the end of November through December visitors can enjoy the spectacular display of animals and fantasy characters.
8. Wildlife West Nature Park – Kids will love this 122 acre refuge and wildlife zoo. In addition to learning about the many animals that make their home here, visitors will enjoy wonderful chuck wagon dinner shows every Saturday during the summer.
9. Ghost Tours – This is one of the best things to do in Albuquerque with kids, especially for the older kids. Enjoy this lantern-lit tour of Old Town which is considered one of the most haunted places in New Mexico.
10. Rattlesnake Museum – If your child has an interest in snakes, this is the place for them. There are many displays of snakes from around the world to learn about.
Obviously, there are many fun and interesting things to do in Albuquerque with kids. No matter what you choose to do, you are sure to have a wonderful trip and stay well within your budget.