Top 10 Things To Do Around Seattle
Planning things to do around Seattle is no longer a chore and becomes easy if you scan through the list below where we list some of the premier attractions and sites to visit in and around Seattle, Washington.
1. Microsoft Campus Tour in Redmond, WA is one of the top things to do around Seattle especially if you use a variety of Microsoft products and would like to learn more about the philosophy and culture of the most incredible technological company in the world. Tour around its campus and see all the first, best and most recent Microsoft products that have won over the world’s technological market.
2. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park offers a unique and up-close way of discovering incredible Northwestern animals from bears, bisons to otters and bobcats. Choose among tram or walking tours guided by knowledgeable staff.
3. Olympic National Park is located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State and could be reached by means of driving, ferry rides or air travel. If you are traveling around Seattle and wish to visit the Olympic Park, be advised that you need to reserve one full day for its exploration including potentially lengthy ferry waits. There is an abundance of things to do including backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing and many more.
4. Museum of Flight Seattle is one of the best things to do in Seattle if you have ever flown an aircraft and are enthralled how these “giant birds” can fly. Celebrating the history and the present of the airline and space industries, the Museum showcases rare exhibits, flight simulators and any kind of objects that can fly including a flying car.
5. Seattle Wine tours offer various by length of time wine field trips ranging to a few hours to overnight to areas surrounding Seattle in Washington State. Visit Seattle’s famous vineyards, sample wines and specialty foods that pair well with exquisite wines.
6. Victoria Clipper Ferries take you to many premier places and allow you to discover incredible things to do around Seattle. Some of the destinations include BC Inner Harbor, Vancouver, Kelowna and even San Juan Islands.
7. Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park is a free museum allowing its visitors to get in touch with the past of Seattle that ultimately helped shaped the history of the city. Learn facts about the hardships and way of life that first gold rush prospectors had to endure on their way of chasing the gold dream.
8. Visiting Snoqualmie Falls being located mere 30miles outside of Seattle is one of the most beautiful things to do around Seattle. Snoqualmie Waterfall is about 270 ft high and provides green energy sources for the surrounding areas in Snoqualmie.
9. Chinatown Discovery tour is an opportunity to visit one of the busiest ethnic districts in Seattle, Washington. One of the largest Asian cultural hubs in the Northwest Pacific region serves delectable Asian dishes, offers plenty of fun thrift shopping and even cheap airplane tickets to Asian destinations.
10. Tacoma Museum of Glass is a premier waterfront museum featuring art pieces made out of glass medium. Visit Museums glass workshop where talented artists create their glass masterpieces right in front of your eyes and tour through the most incredible collection of glass artifacts.