Top 10 Sydney Hotels Visitors Rave About!
There are several Sydney hotels available when you begin making plans for your vacation. Of course, there are some that shine above others and they receive the best reviews.
The top 10 Sydney hotels visitors rave about are listed here:
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay – This luxury hotel is close to most of the top attractions, like the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Quay Grand Suites Sydney – This 5-star hotel is situated in the center of several attractions, including the Rocks, one of the top things to do in Sydney.
- Establishment Hotel Sydney – Tourists flock to this hotel when they are interested in booking Sydney Opera House tours because it is only a few minutes away and within walking distance.
- Sir Stamford at Circular Quay – This is the perfect hotel if you are interested in enjoying Sydney nightlife. Also, the city skyline featuring the exquisite Sydney Harbour is visible.
- Hotel Ibis World Square – If you are looking for the perfect place to relax this is the hotel. You can also dine at some of the best Darling Harbour restaurants, like the Aqua Bar & Grill.
- Hilton Hotel Sydney – The Hilton is known for elegance, luxury and fine dining. You can also spend time relaxing in the spa and health club.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney – One of the most exciting Sydney hotels due to the location. Within just a few miles is The Rocks, the Opera house and Harbour Bridge.
- Shangi-La Hotel Sydney – Another 5-star hotel that features world-class cuisine as well as exceptional views of the entire city.
- Sheraton on the Park – Anyone who loves fashion and shopping will book a room at this hotel. Located just minutes away from David Jones Department Store and the Pitt Street Mall.
- The Westin Sydney – Located near the General Post Office building, which is one of Sydney’s most important heritage landmarks.
As you can see, the Sydney hotels that visitors love are all very different, but they also have special treats in store for anyone who loves adventure and sight-seeing. Regardless of the hotel you choose, you are sure to enjoy your stay.
If you would like more information about Sydney, Australia, please continue reading the next article for a few tips.