Top 10 Shore Excursions In Cozumel
Cozumel, Mexico is a beautiful island full of great people and plenty of fun things to do. If you are there from one of the cruises, you will want to find the best shore excursions in Cozumel. It is important that when you book your cruise, plan out your shore excursions. Here, we have a list of the top ten shore excursions in Cozumel.
1. All Inclusive Resort Family Day Pass – With your day pass you will have access to the kid’s camp, private beach, swimming pools and authentic Mexican cuisine.
2. Cozumel Catamaran Sail – On this private catamaran cruise, you will be able to enjoy snorkeling and swimming.
3. Dolphin Royal Swim Cozumel – This is one of the most popular Cozumel shore excursions where guests can enjoy spending some one-on-one time with these beautiful gentle creatures. In addition to swimming with the dolphins, visitors are encouraged to learn how to do tricks with them as well.
4. Cozumel Deep Sea Fishing – If you enjoy fishing then this is one of the best shore excursions in Cozumel for you. You will be able to enjoy a relaxing four hour trip while fishing for blue marlin, white marlin, sailfish and wahoo to just name a few.
5. Reef Snorkeling Adventure – Visitors will take a glass bottom boat to the dive sight where they will be able to snorkel around three of the most popular reefs in Cozumel and marvel at the abundance of marine wildlife.
6. Cozumel Parasailing Adventure – This is one of the most terrific experiences offered in Cozumel as it allows you to see island’s beautiful scenery from 600 ft up high in the sky. You can fly single or tandem with your loved one. That is why it is one of the most popular shore excursions in Cozumel.
7. Atlantis Submarine – When looking for things to do in Cozumel on a cruise, this is one of the most unique and fun thing to do. You will be transported underwater in a real submarine where you will have a firsthand glance at marine life in their natural habitat.
8. Cozumel Mini Submarine Adventure – You will have your very own mini submarine where you come face-to-face with marine life.
9. Discover Mexico and Chankanaab National Park – You will visit these two amazing parks where you will have a chance to swim and snorkel in their lagoons and learn about the amazing Mayan and Mexican heritages.
10. Off-road Buggy to Jade Cavern – Take the inland trails to Jade Gardens in your own dune buggy. Before your return you will have a chance to enjoy a relaxing swim.
These shore excursions in Cozumel will give you a chance to see and do the many wonderful things to do in Cozumel on a cruise which will make your brief stay so enjoyable you will want to return as soon as you can.