Top 10 San Diego Nightlife Locations
At night when the sun goes down, San Diego nightlife awakens and greets its guests with an endless selection of San Diego bars, lounges and night clubs.
Browse through the list below that present a list of top 10 San Diego nightlife locations favored by guests and locals alike.
1. Fluxx Nightclub stands out among the rest of San Diego nightlife hot spots due to its lengthy list of awards and nominations. It seems like the Fluxx has landed on just about any list of hot San Diego hang outs. One of the newest designers decorated Fluxx is the night club of the future offering live performances, state of the art lighting and sound system that must be experienced by any clubbing fanatic out there.
2. The Belly Up Tavern has been voted multiple times by the critics as the hottest live music nightlife venue in San Diego. Come and meet up and coming artists in various musical genres form country to hip hob, R&B and jazz. Come at 5pm every Friday for the happy hour happening which happens to be among the cheap things to do in San Diego.
3. Anthology is among upscale San Diego nightlife location geared for more sophisticated older crowds. Their Jazz, R&B and Blues live events are sure to please even the pickiest music critic. A vast selection of dinner specialties and cocktails are a nice addition to music entertainment.
4. Voyeur is San Diego’s insanely popular nightclub among true connoisseurs of house music. Completed with a massive LED screen, it projects visual imagery to create one of a kind party atmosphere.
5. Loungesix is a rooftop nightlife venue and a restaurant located at the Hotel Solamar at the Gaslamp Quarter. Incredible view of the Bay and downtown San Diego are only perfected by their hip and mouthwatering selection of small bites and cocktails.
6. Starlite opposed to many other nightclubs in San Diego does not have a dress code, their philosophy is to entertain their guests in a relaxed and comfortable for them atmosphere. Outdoor patio is a nice addition to the main floor. Incredible specialty cocktails feature natural and freshly prepared fruit juices and purees. Menu items are based on abundant California cuisine offerings including fresh seafood and vegetables.
7. Altitude Sky Lounge is one of a few San Diego open air bars providing incredible views of the bay and downtown San Diego. Fire pits, plush seats and special lighting create a one of a kind party atmosphere. Incredible menu selections are complemented by even more tantalizing spirits menu.
8. Onyx is a super urban chic nightclub that hosts special events and specializes on R&B and Latin style music. Large size dance floor is offset by more intimate smaller size areas for more relaxed settings.
9. Stingaree is one of the best nightclubs located in the famous Gaslamp District. Special events, bartender contests, live entertainment, VIP service and special packages create one of a kind clubbing experience.
10. SWAY Boutique Lounge is one of the sexiest night clubs in San Diego that is putting a lot of emphasis on sultry red lighting, chic décor and top of the line VIP guest service. Its supreme location along with unique liquor lockers for its guests and funky atmosphere make it stand out among other nightclubs in town.