Top 10 San Diego Bars
San Diego on top of being one of the best tourist destinations in the country has been proclaimed several times a bar lovers’ Mecca in California. Indeed, San Diego is home to thousands of award winning bars and nightclubs in San Diego. If you fancy trying out several San Diego bars on one night, make no mistake and head straight to the Gaslamp District San Diego that packs an abundance of nightlife joints.
1. Craft & Commerce is among best San Diego bars and nightclubs serving up some ingenious spirit creations that will be loved by any mixologist enthusiast like “British Firing Squad”, “Dutch Flower” and “Milano Swizzle” to name just a few. Lunch and dinner choices are no less exciting than their spirit options offering broiled oysters, fried pickles and some other witty delicious culinary creations.
2. Top of the Hyatt Grand Lobby Bar is not only among premiere San Diego bars and restaurants, it also offers a breathtaking view of the Bay. Gourmet burgers and top of the line cocktails accompanied by piano tunes are a great way to celebrate a special occasion or entertain guests in town.
3. South Beach Bar & Grill is one of the best San Diego bars located at the beachfront. Try the Fish Taco, their house specialty, and perhaps a few of their fresh lobster creations.
4. Bar West is not just a bar but one of the juiciest San Diego bars offering one of a kind bottle service that is served by sexy female servers in revealing tops. If that’s not enough to get you going, every night there’s a new theme and an opportunity to score super inexpensive drinks just $5 each. Visiting the Bar West is one of the best things to do in downtown San Diego for a bar hopping fans.
5. McP’s Irish Pub and Grill is one of the best bars on the Coronado Island in San Diego serving traditional Irish cuisine dishes like fish & chips, Irish stew accompanied by a tall frothy glass of Irish Ale.
6. Palace Bar is housed inside the lobby of the Horton Grand Hotel and is decorated in the best Victorian age traditions. Upscale and exquisitely dressed crowd is served with a full range of wines and spirits along with the finest steak and seafood dishes.
7. Shakespeare Pub & Grill is one of the most authentic British pubs in the country serving real shepherd’s pies, gammon steak, bangers (sausage), fish and chips and traditional bitters. Moreover, visitors can enjoy all the benefits of a sports bar and special events with a British twist.
8. The Wave House is another among surfside San Diego bars located right at the Mission Beach. The bar and restaurant attracts young hippie surfing crowds along with families searching for delectable seafood dishes.
9. Ginger’s Bar and Nightclub is located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter and specializes in martini cocktails. Cozy environment, pleasant décor and music make for one of the most frequented San Diego bars.
10. Lahaina Beach House is located right in the middle of the Pacific Beach in San Diego. One of the best beach bars in town is positioned on the boardwalk offering fantastic views of the ocean and serving up some nice spirits and eats.