Top 10 San Antonio Riverwalk Hotels
Anyone planning a visit to San Antonio will want to look into San Antonio Riverwalk hotels. San Antonio Riverwalk is an idyllic urban park that stretches along the San Antonio River. Home to shopping venues, historical attractions, great San Antonio restaurants, and a bustling nightlife, the Riverwalk is a can’t miss experience for any Texas traveler. Fortunately, there are many accommodations to choose from that are conveniently situated right on the famous walk. Here is a list of top ten San Antonio Riverwalk hotels to choose from:
1. Experience the charm of old-world Spanish architecture, and with all the modern amenities, at the Comfort Suites Alamo Riverwalk Hotel. Just a little over two blocks from The Alamo San Antonio, this luxury boutique hotel is ideally located.
2. Drury Inn & Suites is located directly on the Riverwalk and is also listed as an historic landmark.
3. Enjoy a Latin Tropic feel in the heart of the Riverwalk San Antonio area at the El Tropicano Hotel – Holiday Inn.
4. Revel in authentic Cuban flair at the charming and pet-friendly Hotel Havana, a historic boutique hotel offering everything from studios to two-storied penthouse suites.
5. Embassy Suites is the newest of the all-suite San Antonio Riverwalk hotels and features some of the finest dining around at its lobby venue, Restaurant Luke.
6. Modern art meets classic Latin flavor at the Grand Hyatt, a luxury hotel located on the Riverwalk and directly adjacent to the convention center.
7. If you’re in search of San Antonio hotels near Riverwalk but central to other important San Antonio attractions, look no further than La Hacienda Inn by Knight’s Inn.
8. Stay at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio, San Antonio’s posh premier hotel and long-running recipient of the AAA four-diamond award, and enjoy a balcony view of the heart of San Antonio.
9. Holiday Inn Riverwalk is centrally located amongst the many fun things to do in San Antonio, and within walking distance of the Riverwalk.
10. Enjoy all-suite, luxury accommodations, fine dining, and a world-class onsite spa at Hotel Contessa.
You can’t go wrong when you book a stay at any one of the San Antonio Riverwalk hotels. There is so much to do and see on the Riverwalk that it is sure to be a vacation unlike any other.